THe WaTcHiN' eYeS...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm tired... I need a time off, from everythin'. So, as of today...I've planned to take a break. Maybe people would say, "Isn't it too early for me to take a break?"... Well, it is and it's not. It is too early for me to take a leave as I've only worked here for 'bout a couple of months and...... It is not too early for me cuz as far as I can remember, the last time I took a vacation was a year ago. And I really need it...seriously. But, as of now...I have still no idea on where on earth am I suppose to go...(if the leave is gonna be approved, anyway...)

Well, I've s
aid sumthin' 'bout findin' a cliff with the ocean underneath it and the wide open sea as far as the eyes can see...but where is it!!! There's a high chance of possibility dat the place is sumwhere in Europe or maybe in U.S or it could be in Australia... I could even afford a decent meal sumtimes and now I'm thinkin' 'bout all this kinds of vacation spots!!! Sumbody please beat me up with a 2x4 for 'bout 30 to 40 times and dat might knock sum sense into me... It'll get the day rollin', ya know...

And hey, guess wut...the leave is not approved. Hah, should've seen dat comin' a mile away, man... It dun really
matter anyway. I juz have to 'rest' wit my own way. Maybe see the good fren of mine, 'Mr. Door and Wall'...






After 2 and half long years...finally it cracked after I accidentally stepped on it after it fell in the bathtub last Sunday. It was so annoying cuz I had to drive back from Mersing dat same day. Yup, I didn't get a decent rest dis week. It's ok...comes wit the job anyway... Let's be on the sentimental side a bit for now, ok...2 and a half years with the same pair of spectacles...Good times...bad times...I see it all through the glasses. Frens...Foe...and everythin' in between.

So, on Monday I have to go and buy a new one. Went out wit Sita during our lunch hour. Found dis frame wit black and silver rims 'round the glasses. Well, black and silver is my favourite colour...not to mention gray and a touch of red. Sita said it looks good and not like my old glasses dat made me look like a school teacher. Hahaha...

Anyway, it only took them 'bout a couple of hours for the glasses to be ready, which is very fast... So, before the day ends, sumwhere 'round 6...they called and told me dats it's done. Wanna see it? Come and see me...

I dun know wut else to write here, for now... Just tired and sumbody did sumthin' behind my back. I know and I'm pissed... Hey, watch out..cuz I'm watchin' you. Always look over your shoulder cuz I might juz appear and stab you right between your eyes...

DeADMAN...out......for now.

0 comments: