HeLPIN' OuT and GeTTIN' SOMe HeLP iN ReTUrN...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hmmm...how am I suppose to explain dis to people... Some of 'em said to me dat, I dun have to justify to anybody...but some said dat I need to make 'em understand the situation dat I'm in... Choices and Consequences... Pros and Cons... Yin and Yang... LIFe and DeATH...

Well, let's forget that for now, shall we?

All is fine at the office rite now... I'm havin' fun learnin' new things everyday...well, more like refreshin' the information in my head for my task at the office.... Hehehe...

I have dis fren at the office dat wants to learn English from me...and I said, 'Why not...' Well, it's not dat I'm good at it anyway but it does help me to be better at it. It helped me to expand my vocabulary as well...so, again 'Why not...' It's a win-win situation. I'm helpin' her and at the same time, I'm helpin' myself too... She sumtimes can't believe wit the sentences dat I came up wit and kept askin' me if I can teach her more... She kept askin' me wut kind of books I read... Well, hate to break it to you, girl...but I dun read dat much... However, I did spend 'bout a week readin' the Oxford dictionary. Seriously I dun read dat much... I only buy 1 magazine every month and dat's 'Top Gear'. Won't help you dat much unless of course if you're nuts 'bout cars like me...

Come to think 'bout it, I dun really have a lot of words diversity. Juz look at how I write my blog here... It's juz simple straight-forward English wit sum crazy spellin' errors. Hey, I did dat on purpose, ok... I learnt English by watchin' TV, regardless of the programmes. Movies, documentaries, sports and most importantly, cartoons!!! And the constant weekly trips to my dad's office when I was a kid does help... Well, my dad dun speak in English at home but he does so at the office. My dad's officemates even spoke to me in English. So, in order to understand wut the hell the people in my dad's office was talkin' about...I have to learn English... But one programme dat helped me a lot when it comes to understandin' the language and the correct pronunciation was WWE's Raw and SmackDown, believe it or not. Listenin' to all those wrestlers talkin' in the middle of the ring and the commentators callin' the match helped me a lot.

And then, when I worked wit HP we have dis English class specifically for us as we're dealin' wit American customers...and it helped to... Helped me to better understand the language and the neutral slang of it. In a way, you can consider me as lucky. I may not have a degree in anythin' but hey, I sure can speak better English than most of the people out there... Listenin' to the some of the people on TV speakin' English sumtimes made me wanna puke...especially those stupid wannabes.... It made me laugh too... Hahaha. But, like I said before...I may not speak perfect English but I can definately speak better than them. Uh, well...come to think 'bout it...... Nobody's perfect, rite? So I guess we juz have to live wit it, huh?

Dat's all for now... I have a bunch of slides dat needs to be re-worked... Got some trainin' to conduct dis week... Need to get some inspiration... Hmmm...EndEverAfter's From The Ashes of Sin should help... Rock on!!!

DeADMAN out...for now......

0 comments: