RaYa, FLu & FIRe!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I went back, again, to my parent's house last week for Eid Ul Fitr. Well, the expenses was covered by my mum...so, go figure... Hehehe. My sister and brother tagged along... I didn't apply for any extra leave days, cuz I've juz came back from a week long leave 'bout a couple of weeks ago. Well, I only applied for 4 days, but due to all the public holidays within dat week...my off days is stretched to a week... Heh, dat's wut I call 'Planning'...

We went shoppin', but obviously I didn't buy anythin'... Hey, I didn't get an advance, ok... But I think it's a good thing. If I did get an advance, I'll finished it in 'bout half an hour or so. Hehehe. I should get an extra thousand bucks or so in the end of the month, so its ok. Now dat is not countin' my salary... I'll get myself either a fridge or a washing machine. Or maybe a couple of Transformers...Hahaha.

And it's official...I'm the only Malay guy in the office, workin' after the Hari Raya... All the others took the whole week off.

I was not well a couple of days ago...took half day at the office and went to see the doctor. She only gave me MC for one day...and it's for the same day!!! I've already been in the office for the past 5 hours... Wut's the point of me gettin' the MC for the same day. She might as well gave me a friggin' time slip... She even asked me if I wanted the MC for the same day or the next...either one of 'em...but not both. Damnnn......

So when I went back to the office the next day, I was not really 'dat' well... And you know wut...they have to do a fire drill ON THE VERY SAME DAY!!! Of courseeeee...it only happens to meeee...... To make things worse...we're on the 14th Floor...and the staircase is friggin' small it doesn't even have a good ventilation... Err...how does it suppose to help again????

Oh, yeah...I need to see my 2 BrOtHeRs too... I have sumthin' in my mind rite now...

DeADMAN out...for now...

0 comments: