2 WeeKS oF... a LoT oF THiNGs...

Monday, February 8, 2010

I haven't had much time to update the blog nowadays... Too caught up in my work... A lot of stuff to do and not much time to do it. However, I can sense dat I'm gettin' a bit slow in deliverin' the task at hand accordin' to the timeline. Even my boss said the same damn thing. I hate it... Not cuz my boss said I was gettin' slow... I juz hated myself for gettin' slow. My boss is juz doin' his job and wanna help. He's got good intention and I dun mind...not one bit......

Quite a few things happened this past couple of weeks... The last time I updated this page is when I was kinda pissed. At who or what? Well, I think it's better for me to keep it to myself... Let's juz say dat the last thing dat the world wanna see is me in my 'Berserker Barrage' mode, ok...

Finally got a chance to meet up wit SiTa last weekend... The last time I saw her was 'bout a couple of months ago. She has a lot to share... And she gave me an original Royal Malaysian Air Force pilot jacket. Nice...... It was from a frend of her whom I met a few months back. He was a very nice person too... Now I juz need a pair of Aviator sunglasses to go wit it. Hahaha...

Apart from that...well, I would say last 2 weekend was a lot of fun for me... I got my salary and went shopping for some stuff. Mainly T-shirts, shoes and most importantly Transformers... Bought myself a couple more of it. The twins...Skids and Mudflap... Hehehe... Maybe I'll upload the picture a bit later... Also, finally after nearly 3 years using the same ol' phone...I bought a new one... It was another Nokia... To me, they have the best user-interface and it's very user-friendly... 2 main reasons for me buyin' it...apart from the Bluetooth capability, Wi-Fi, USB transfer mode, GPRS, MP3 player, Sliding QWERTY keyboard (yup, got dat too!!!) and the Camera, etc... Hehehe.

Last week was another fun weekend for me. A couple of months ago I went for King Shah's of Metalasia wedding... He's one of ZuL's fren... And, last week...ZuL n Me went to King Shah's house in PJ. It was kinda like a little re-union session of the team. Ritz and Sam was there too. So was the Singaporean band, Metalpura. Metalasia is comin' out wit kinda a re-release of their first album, Khalifah Alam Maya back in 1999 (which was a big hit in the rock n metal scene all over the world like in Korea, Maldives, Greece etc). They'll be using the original line-up consistin' of King Shah and Ritz on guitars (no leads here...just 2 nicely tuned and sync-ed guitar shreddin' together), CD Naz on vocal, Iwan Brakar on bass duty and Sam Maya smashin' the drum set like nobody's business.

There'll be a tour, scheduled in May 2010. And guess what!!! They'll be performin' alongside Helloween and Loudness!!! Yeup...you heard me...they're comin' down...That's great... The other good news is... METALLICA IS COMIN' DOWN TO MALAYSIA!!!!!! No joke!!! Woohooo!!!!!! Anyway, we were at King Shah's place until about 3 in the mornin'...chillin' out and even got a chance to see them shreddin' and smashin'... Hehehe.

Ok...ok... Dat's enuff for now...

DeADMAN will return......

p/s By the way...there will be another session next week. Hehehe *wink

0 comments: