THinKiN' n ReAcTiN'

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hmmmm...it was a pretty hectic week for me.

Sumthin' came up...and it wasn't all dat pretty. I'm not gonna blame anybody for wutever dat has happened. To me, let it be a reminder to myself and the people who was involved in it to be a bit more careful wit wut you do and wut you know... It has also reminded me to my D.T.A attitude I had back then. D.T.A means Don't Trust Anybody...

I remembered sumone once told me dat... The only way to shut a GOD's creation called humans up is by rippin' their vocal chords out of their throats. But even dat might not work...cuz humans, as well all know too well...is very resourceful. They can still write, rite? So the best way...in my opinion is to juz simply terminate them. Well, it might sound a bit threatenin'...when you think 'bout it, huh? Hey, this is the Internet...I can write wutever dat I want in here. And I wouldn't call dat a threat...more like a strong suggestion......*wink

It's a good thing dat I'm the kind of person dat's always open for discussion...and I'm not the type dat would make any desicion without thinkin' it thoroughly. I dun like to jump into conclusion...never did and never will. Unless my instinct kicks into overdrive and I have to make a split-second-type desicions...

Damn...I got soooo many things to say here, I dun even know where to start... But one thing's for sure...I dun give a shit wut people think 'bout me. Wutever things dat I do...I do it for a reason.

DeADMAN's out...for now...

0 comments: