SaD + HaPPy = LiFe Pt. 2

Monday, January 18, 2010

I got a kinda bad news the other day... My cousin...my cousin dat is 6 days younger than me (no joke!!!) is diagnosed with a small hole in her heart... Noooo, it's not a hole left by a guy leavin' her or anythin'... This is serious... And now the doctor found out dat there's a blood clot in her lungs. I was surprised...very surprised. As a matter of fact, I was caught off-guard. I wasn't expectin' dat to happen to her. Nobody did... Hmmm...talk 'bout expectin' the unexpected, huh......

Uh, by the way...I bought the Metallica shirt last week... Hahaha... Off-topic, dun you think so... Well my brain is like a TV remote control. I can change the channel anytime...anywhere to any station dat I want to... Ask the BRoTHeRS...they know...

I finally got a chance to finish the compilation CD for J.N a couple of weeks ago... I put some slow rock songs for her. I'm tryin' to teach her to listen to the slow rock songs now... Hey, she have been listenin' to the same CD for quite sometime now... So, it's 'bout time for her to start to listen to some new songs for a change... It's kinda like the life itself... There will be the time when we're juz sick and tired of doin' the same shit over and over again... And there will come a time for us to do somethin' different just to spice up our lives a 'lil bit, rite!!! And to my surprise...she likes the same song dat I like... Yup, Metallica's Nothing Else Matters...

Then, there was the weekend. It was quite a fun weekend for me... I went out wit J.N on Friday. Bought a couple of nice clothes for her...I picked one and the other one was her choice... Surveyed a few things dat we plan to buy at the end of the month and then we went out for a meal. Hehehe...it was fun hanggin' out wit her. Later dat nite, I went out wit the BRoTHeRS and finally came home at around 1.30 in the mornin'... I'm so damn tired...but we still have time to play the PS2 for another couple of hours before I went to bed at 4 am!!! They continued playin' until about 5 or so, then they
went to sleep...

I went out again on Saturday nite to The Curve...and bought myself a Buster Optimus Prime!!!Woohooo!!! When I got back home, I was so FReAKISHLY happy. When I opened the box and started to work wit the toy, the BRoTHeRs looked at me and said that they haven't seen such pure honest joy in my face for a very long time... I juz smiled back at them...

Hehehe... Then, on Sunday...I went out again...wit them and bought a Bumblebee!!! Now, the set is nearly completed... I juz need to get Skids, Mudflap, Arcee Twins and maybe Jolt. Then, I'm done...hopefully...... Hahaha...

Uh, yeah... One of the things dat Me and J.N surveyed was figurines... I plan to buy one for her...but of course, she got to choose wich one she wants... Hehehe...

0 comments: