LiFe GOeS oN...I GUeSS......

Monday, January 11, 2010

Well, nothin' much happened this past couple of weekends... Watchin' TV all day long and I didn't realize it was 4 in the mornin'... The BrOTHeRS were here the other day...so dat was a bit different from the other weekend. I was plannin' to get some stuff the other day...well, I got some of it... Dat's good enuff for now. There's always tomorrow, rite...

Talkin' 'bout my BrOTHeRs...ChAcK is one hell of a PS addict... ZuL on the other hand, well...he'll try almost everythin'. But what I and ZuL agree on is dat we juz enjoy watchin' ChAcK kickin' ass in those games. We would built our own set of cars...and let ChAcK race it in Need For Speed. We created our own character in SmackDown! vs RAW and leave the rest to ChAcK. But seriously, ChAcK is crazy 'bout games... He would stay up all night just to finish the game or spend the whole night exploring it. I've seen it before and trust me when I say sumtimes I wonder how he can stay up all night and go to work the next day without missing a beat. Even I have to at least have a couple of hours of good sleep juz to rest my brain a bit.

Hmmm...our sets of cars... I juz remembered sumthin'!!! Eleanor... Uh, trust me when I say dat it has absolutely nuthin' to do wit a girl...seriously...... It's juz the name... If you've read my blog before...you'll know who she is... Hehehe

I got a post for a fren and by a fren...but I gotta put it on hold first. Come to think 'bout it, it's not the first time either. It would be the 2nd time I have to put a post on hold juz cuz it would affect a few people.

I was wit another fren the other day, SYaH... Went to uptown to get a few things for him. The normal guy stuff like t-shirts, casual shoes etc... Uh, yeah...and I bought a new Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt... Was thinkin' to get a Metallica t-shirt but I didn't bring enuff money. So, I'll settle for one...for now... Hehehe. Then after dat we went for a drink at the mamal stall juz 'round the corner. We were were enjoyin' the drinks, watchin' the wutever movie it was showing on the projector screen and I was answerin' some sms from another fren of mine.

And all of a sudden, he looked at me and said..."Bro, would you juz stop it? You need to stop doing' dis, man...". I was confused and I looked back at him wit a "What?...What the hell was dat about?"... Well, we laughed and I asked him again of what the hell was dat all about. Well, then he told me to stop being too nice to everybody... Hmmm...dat's all to sudden...dun you think so?!?!?! Yeah, even I was confused...

When I come to think 'bout it, he's right. I've been nice to a lot of people and most of the time...too nice. Maybe dat's juz me. But hey, I can be a mean and sadistic person too...not to mention heartless and cruel... But I haven't shown dat dark side of mine for a very long time, now. There's no reason for me to do so...

To tell the truth, he was actually worried 'bout me... Well dude, dat makes the three of you. ZuL n ChAcK is worried as well. They're worried cuz I'm gettin' older by the day but still, I'm all alone... Wit no one to call as a girlfren and all. Hahaha... It sounds a bit ridiculous and also make sense at the same time... They've known me for quite a while now...and trust me when I say dat they sure as hell know what they're talkin' 'bout...

When it comes to things like dis...I dun really know what to say 'bout it. The toughest desicion to make is when it involves the heart, feelings. It involves hopes, determination, sincerity and honesty... A desicion 'bout relationship. To be honest, I'm not a least bit scared of makin' up my mind in bein' committed to sumbody...seriously. It's juz dat I'm too damn scared of ever makin' the first move.
I believed dat I've mentioned it before in here dat I'm not afraid to do most everythin' dat anybody could throw at me...but when it comes to girls...... I would be the first to back down. I'll juz disappear in the crowd. I hate to admit it but I do have a serious case of the lack of self confidence.

To ZuL, ChAcK and SYaH...I'm one the kinds guy who would get to know juz 'bout everythin' of anythin' dat I like... But they're puzzled of why I'm not doin' the same thing when it comes to the girls I like...or juz girls as a whole. I know 'bout a car's specifications more than I know 'bout girls...

They told me dat in order for me to straighten up my life a bit...I gotta start searchin' for 'the one'. They say dat behind every great man...there's a great woman. Well, at least for now...I have My BRoTHeRs wit me. Dat's a start......

Well, I guess dat I'll be out...for now...

p/s - thanks for the people who left a comment on my previous posts. Nice to meet you too and yes, I'm fine...well, sort of... Hehehe

0 comments: