Hmmm...A PaRTiNG WiTh THe OLd 'N' A MeeTiNG WiTh A NeW ONe...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I can't believe it...but it's the dawn of another new year...

Thinkin'...thinkin'...... Still thinkin'......... The neurons are shooting electrical impulses throughout the body at the speed of light and the brain cells are workin' hard rite now...

Yes...No...Definately, maybe...... Pros... Cons... Could have... Should have... Would have......

Brain startin' to hurt a lil' bit...but not yet meltin'...... Heavy Rock songs in the background. Metallica, Alterbridge, Hammerfall, Nightwish, Angra, Slipknot, Korn, Endeverafter, Amaran, Sevendust, Dark New Day, Not Forgotten, Limp Bizkit, Slayer, Linkin' Park, Kid Rock, Disturbed, Metalasia, Saliva, Rage Against The Machine, Apocalyptica, Seether, Sepultura, Venom, Nickelback, Divide The Day, Search, DragonForce, The Art of Dying, Led Zeppelin, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, Wings, Marilyn Manson, Our Lady Peace, Pantera, Drowning Pool, Scorpions, Motorhead, Foo Fighters, Deep Purple, Manowar, The Children of Bodom, Velvet Revolver, System Of A Down and Evanesence keeps repeating itself...over and over again......

To some people the music will only helps in the meltdown of their puny brains...and mess everythin' up... But not to me...... To me, it's an orchestrated chaos...beautifully disastrous. Hahaha...

By the way...I'm still thinkin'...... I...still...function...

And then I realized sumthin'... Ice-creams!!! I need sum ice-creams...dat'll help. I dun want my brain to overheats itself...need a BrAiN FReeZe!!!

Hmmm...dat was anti-climatic, dun you think so? Hahahahahahaha...

Uh, c'mon people... You can't be serious 24/7, rite?!?! Sumtimes you juz need to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Take a few steps back and look at the big picture... Trust me, it'll help...a lot.

HAPPY NeW YeAR to ALL!!! May the first light of the sun in the new year spells the beginning of your joy dat would last for the whole of 2010... GOD bless all of you...whoever and wutever you are......

We may want a beautiful flower but God would give us a thorny cactus. We wanted a beautiful butterfly but then God gave us a hairy caterpillar... And then, we wonder why we never got what we've wished for. But, think again...think deep and think hard. From the cactus, we will get our beautiful red flower and from the hairy caterpillar, we'll get our colourful butterfly.

God works in mysterious ways. He gave us what we need...not what we want...... 'Cuz sumtimes, wut we want isn't really what we need......

As for me... It's ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure...fifty percent pain. And a hundred percent reason to remember the name. ReMeMBeR Me...BLOOD SWeAT 'n' TeARS...

A lot of things happened in 2009... A lot of things dat I've learned in 2009... So, 2010...here I come......

I've seen better days
So says the mirror
It's hard to find divinity when you're the king of men

It could be much worse
But the call is close
Tomorrow's my reason for today to let go

If I can get through this
I can get through that
If you cut me wide open
I can cut you some slack
If you come when I'm leaving
I might never be back
I know it's not easy
Just a matter of fact

If I can get through this
I can get through anything
If I can make it through this
I can get through anything
I promise you


Will I make it through? Hmmm...we'll see......


DeADMAN out...and I will return......

0 comments: