Goin' HoMe...FoR a ReST

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'THe DaY' came and it drifted away like the clouds...and not many people know 'bout it... Good, juz the way I like it. But for those who remembered... Thanks...

The car is still in a mess...I dun have the time to repair it yet. Well, not to mention 'bout the means of me payin' for the repairs... I am soooo screwed up, man... Hahahaha...

Went back to my parent's house for Eid Ul Adha. One of the good thing was I got to download a whole bunch of songs...both new and some past hits... Hehehe... The bad thing was... I need to go back by myself...boardin' a train!!! My sister got some exam dat she needs to attend to...so, dat's why I'm goin' back alone... She got the other car wit her, and I was not drivin' dis time...

I was downloadin' those songs to make up a new compilation CD. The ones I have rite now is a bit old...and I've been listenin' to it for the past a couple of months or so. Hehehe... Definately need a new one. But dis time, it's a bit different as I'm thinkin' to make a compilation of rock ballads and some slow rock songs... But again, who am I kiddin'. Obviously there will be some brain splatterin' rock song dat will be included in the CD. Songs by EndEverAfter, Drowning Pool, Nickelback, Slipknot and stuff like dat. Well, I like dat kind of music...

So this will mark the first time I ever board a train... Pretty lame, huh... Uh well, who cares... I've been in a car, bus, lorry, boats, airplane and now, train... So the cycle is complete, I guess. Hahaha. I'm even writin' this post in the train itself. Not a smooth ride all the way, kinda like the way you would feel in a bus but slightly quieter. Except when the coach-connectin' door is opened. Then the noise of the engine would be a bit annoyin' but you'll get used to it. Hehe. The earphones really helped. Not to mention the 243 songs dat I have in my playlist!!!

My mum told me dat a fren of mine is also in the same train as me. But I dun know she's sittin' in which coach. Maybe I'll look for her later. Maybe not... Depends on my mood. Hehehe.

I got a whole bunch of things dat I need to do when I get back home. Not to mention the things in the offfice...which is a good thing for me. I'm occupied wit the work dat I need to do so I won't be bothering anybody, anytime soon.

Well, dat's it for now... DeADMAN out... but I will return...


0 comments: