FuN FoR THE TeAM...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Well, we had this Gift Exchange thingy goin' on wit our department a couple of weeks ago... They've also organized a quiz session and 'makan-makan' session for the whole team.

It was fun...it really was... We were separated in to 5 teams and each team had about 4 to 5 team members. There were 3 sets of quizzes that we need to complete and overall...my team was in the 2nd place. Uh, well...it's good for a bunch of wacky people!!!

So, when it was the time for the gift exchange to start...we were still needed to answer a question before we can get the present... Well, for the unlucky ones...dat is... And guess what......I was in dat group. Hahaha. My question was 'When is Boxing Day?'. Seriously I dun know... And my big boss said, 'It's the day you go boxing la...'. Well, I said... 'I box everyday!!!' Hahaha... But, hey... I do......wit my door.

Ok, so after dat I got my present. It was funny... The same person who jokingly said if any of us dun have any wrapping paper, we can use the burger wrapping paper that we can get from the burger stall actually did it!!! He a.k.a my Team Lead actually wrapped the gift in a burger wrapping paper!!! And guess what...I got the gift.... Hahaha

As for me...I'd wrapped 2 of my MISP Hot Wheels car collection and juz put it in the gift pile... And my boss was the one who drew the number of my stuff. It was a 2010 Shelby Mustang GT500 and a 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8. I was like really...really hoping dat she would get it...cuz she likes cars too!!! My wished had come true...hehehe

Dis might be a bit odd as I'm not the kind of person who really like to post pictures in my blog but here's some of it... Hope dat we still have a chance to do this again, people!!!

Here's the gift pile!!!

See!!! A FReAKIN burger wrapper!!!

The whole team... So happy...after the meal, of course...


Look!!! That's the burger I was talkin' 'bout... I'm not lying, am I!!!


0 comments: