HaPpY + AnGrY = YoU, Me n eVeRYBoDy eLSe...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hmmm...where do I start... Let's share a few things dat would make happy and thing's dat would juz piss me off in a few seconds, shall we...

Well, for starters, the first thing dat would make me happy is the well being of my beloved parents. They are everythin' for me. Hmmm...I think the proper thing to say is my whole family, rite? Plain and simple... Well, I guess most of the people out there will say the same thing too. Yeah...it's a bit cliché dun you think so?

The next thing is, obviously...my Transformers toys collection. I know it's not much, but hey...at least I dare say dat I earn every single one of it. I bought each one of it wit my hard earned monthly salary. I never got a chance to have any of it when I was a kid...so, when I got my own money I go out and bought some to make myself happy. And in the process make sure dat the kid in me is still lives!!! Some people might say..."Grow up dude!!! Get a life, will ya!!!" But, who cares... As long as I dun bother anybody's FReAKIN' life, dat's good enuff... Hahaha...

However, there's one thing dat could make he happy and angry all at the same time... And they are...the frenz dat I have. Yup, they are the ones dat could make you or break you into pieces... They are the one who could share your happiness or sorrow. They are also the one who could stab you in the back at any moment given. So, choose carefully who your frenz are...

I once told a fren dat, we can't share everythin' wit everybody. I know cuz, I've been in dat situation before... Telling people your deepest, darkest secret can bite you back in the ass. People did dat to me... Well, I have to admit dat it was my fault too. Who the hell asked me to tell everythin' to them?!?!?! Yeah, ok...I know... My bad judgment call. Fineee... Stop rubbin' salt to the wound, ok... Hahaha.

But the worst is when they lie to me... I hate it cuz, I won't lie to them. I would never do dat...unless if I have too. I always have a good reason to do the things I do. Maybe it would not sound good to others, but I can't satisfy everybody...can I? But come to think 'bout it...9 times out of 10... I don't lie. Really, what's the point in lying, anyway?!?!

Nobody's perfect, remember. Being old doesn't necessarily make you a wiser person. Even Einstein regretted when he created TNT...

But seriously, the same thing dat could me happy...can also make me angry. I believe the same goes to everybody else... "How?" some might ask... Well, all of you have your own set of brains...rite? So, go figure... Hehehe

Dat's all for now...

THe DeADMAN will return......

0 comments: