SoMeThiN' iS DoNe...SoMeThiNG eLSe iS oN It'S WaY

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hmmm...guess wut... When my cousin sister picked me up at the train station, I juz realized dat I had left both my house and my car keys at my parent's place... Nice. huh... Yup, of all the time...it gotta happen at dat time and of all the people in the world...it happened to me... Oh, crap......

Well, the good news is the car is finally fixed... Not painted yet, but fixed... Dat's good enuff for now. I think I'll re-paint it next year, which is not dat far from now... Plannin' to do it at the end of January next year. We'll see...as always...

I've not been in a pretty good mood since last Wednesday... Got this firery urge to beat the shit out of somebody... I dun know why...but I juz wanna beat somebody up... I almost forgot how good it felt to beat somebody up... I wonder if I would still have so much fun as I used to. Well, maybe I'm juz too old for dat now... If I was the same person a few years back...maybe dat somebody would rather kill himself... Hmmmm...... Dat was then...this, is now. But dat doesn't mean I would hesitate to flip. Gimme 2 seconds and you'll see a different side of me...

But, it's good to know dat I've stopped doin' stuff like dat for quite a while now... So you dun have to worry...well, unless you do sumthin' stupid dat is...

A friend asked me to write somethin' about hope... Well, this is what I gave her...

Hope is somethin' dangerous when you don't know how to give up... Hope is somethin' that will wrap you around your neck in a noose and it'll drop you down...Hangin'... When you don't know how to stop... So, stop...before it becomes too late... Hmmm...just a thought...

And then she just realized dat I was serious... Well, I am.........

0 comments: