I sTiLL FuNKTioN...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ChAcK has gone to Pusan, South Korea last Friday... Dat was the last time we, THe BROTHeRS...are together... He's gonna be there for 'bout 9 months or so. He got posted there for a while...but he said dat he should be able to come back here a few times in between dat 9 months.Uh, well...there goes our designated brawler and racer. But, ZuL should be able to fill up those shoes pretty nicely... Hehehe.

My mum called me the other day and said dat they're plannin' to sell off one our house in Ipoh... Yeup, the same house dat we all grew up in. It's kinda sad cuz I really like dat house. It may be small, but dat's where I grew up... Nearly 15 years of my life unfolds in dat house. Unfortunately, my dad can't maintain it anymore. My parents, they need the money...so a decision have to made. With wat I'm makin' right now in a monthly basis, I can't afford to buy the house from my dad...so as much as it hurts to see dat the house will no longer be ours, we have to face the fact.

The good thing 'bout it is, a friend of my family is buying it. One of my old neighbour's gonna buy the house from us. I believe dat it's pretty much in good hands... I then told my mum dat I'm plannin' to save some money and buying a house here...bla, bla, bla...and she was quite surprised. She was wonderin' why I haven't thought of dis before. Hehehe.

I told her, I did...and I pointed the fact dat I do have a set of good, functional brain. It's juz dat I dun use it dat much...unless I want too. We had a good laugh after dat... So, rite now my mum and I have a pretty good idea of what we might do next and she's ok wit it...

I have a lot on my shoulders rite now...but, hey... I'll find a way. I always do...always... *wink

32 comments:

nikki said...

kalo free..sile ambik award kat my blog eh=)

志竹 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~ .........................................

佩璇佩璇 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

書籍是全世界的營養品,生活裡沒有書籍,就好像沒有陽光......................................................

香君 said...

被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................

韋雯韋雯 said...

辛苦了!祝你愈來愈好! ........................................

BenWann1259 said...

要愛你的仇敵,為那些逼迫你的人禱告 ..................................................

NealVassall水慧 said...

免費觀看成人動畫成人鴛鴦吧歐美成人區線上免費觀看成人卡通線上免費成人長片dvd無碼片dv成人網dv影視成人網dv影視免費線上看dv影視免費線上觀賞dv線上看esx888et色片免費看f1聊天室faxyfoxy 免費色情片go2色情片a片論壇區av無碼貼圖av線上免費色情影片av線上看免會員av論壇區av聯合國a下載影片a片a片!a片78a片a貼a片a圖a片上成人影片無碼美女視訊免費桌布下載成人影片成人貼圖

韋于倫成 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................

韋于倫成 said...

人生最大的榮耀,不是永遠不敗,而是屢仆屢戰........................................

呈均 said...

the food is delicious!............................................................

思穎鄭宇柏 said...

我又來看你囉~加油^^ 祝你天天順利開心..............................

育淑 said...

恨一個人,比原諒一個人,更傷力氣。..................................................................

林怡洋 said...

期待你每一篇文章......................................................................

慧萍黃 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

秋娥秋娥 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

江冠彭珮李佳宏陽筠 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

PearleY建佑 said...

寂寞又無聊 看到你的BLOG 加油喔!!..................................................................

雅莊王edgd春2蕙婷余惠其 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

期待期待,期待您的更新啊!............................................................

李宗蓮李宗蓮 said...

人生最重要的一件事,就是從生活中認識你自己。.......................................................

洪瑋婷洪瑋婷 said...

用心經營的blog~您的部落格文章真棒!!............................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。.................................................................

黃子軒 said...

我們能互相給予的最佳禮物是「真心的關懷」。.......................................................

文王廷 said...

老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待..................................................

少明秋菁 said...

Quality is better than quantity...................................................................

秀李李迪秀李李迪 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。............................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

真得很不錯的blog,加油哦............................................................

韋陳富 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

秋協盛協盛昀 said...

絕不要羞於承認自己不知道的事。..................................................

文滢 said...

來逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼............................................................