1st DaY oF >-DeATH-o-SPHeRe-<

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hmmm...
Welcome...I guess...

It's the first official day of the blog.
I'm typing this while in ACE (Accent and Conversational English) Training, which is not what I'm suppose to do (and its suppose to make my English better than ever...in a sort of a neutral English accent. Yup, that includes grammar, pronounciation, making complete sentences, spelling bla bla bla.... WHUTEVER) ...but then again, I'm not the type of guy that follow every single FReAKIN' rules there is in the world...

Can't find a topic to write about for the time being...but I do have so many thing inside of my brain right now. Most of it is about life, which is kind of going a lil' bit OK for the time being. Imagine nearly 2 months of doing absolutely NUTHING!!! NUTHING' is bad...very bad....

I'll post another one later...as soon as I get a chance to. (and a topic to go with it!)

0 comments: