ALONe... Friends, anybody?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've been doing some thinking lately. Most of it is about my life...

As I gazed around my surroundings and about the things that has happened to me lately, I realized that out of all this this misery, anger, hatred, punishment, happiness and laughter...there must be a reason for it. Sure enough, I got to know who my real friends are.

It's one of the person who has helped me the most for the past 2-3 months. After finding myself in a rather sticky situation after the night of 25th December 2007, she's the one who has manage to somewhat put a smile across my face...

Yeah, it sucked to know that you're gonna be kicked out of a department and transferred to another one which I hardly knows. And it gets worst when you met with an accident not long after that. Imagine all the things that I need to do...the summons, insurance, monthly installment bla bla bla......

But, somehow her presence and the time spent together with her has helped me a lot. You know who you are and I'm proud to call you my friend. Hey, I have to admit that...I fell for her. I kept wishing that if this is a dream, please don't let me wake up...

She knows how and what I feel for her, and she respect it... I, too respect her for not being able to share what I feel due to some circumstances. But we still manage to be the best of friends.

Somehow, somewhere inside of me......that light of hope will never burn out...and I'll wait...

While I breath, I hope...

0 comments: