Expecting? The unexpected, of course...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hey, guess what? She called me today.... Hahahaha
After reading my what I've wrote in here, she called me up to say good nite, laugh at my English accent and to scold me about the blog. That was funny... I wasn't expecting the call, but I hoped for it (as usual)... She said that she doesn't know what to put inside the 'comment' thingy, so she just called me up to scold me...Hahaha... Kinda cute...

She laughed at my accent and purposely asked me to say something related to my ACE training in the so-called neutral slang... and she keeps teasing me about it.

She said that she was somewhat embarrassed by the way I described her in the blog. I told her not to worry because nobody except her have the address for the blog. Quite awkward, huh? Anyway, we laughed a lot while on the line and she said one of the reason she called is just to make me laugh and happy, because she said that she knows that I haven't laugh that much for quite sometime now...

After she said that, I felt a lil' bit creepy-ish. Normally I would be the one who did it and said those thing to other people. Actually, she took the words right out of my mouth. I was about to say the same thing to her. That just showed how much we know each other. Huhu...definately wasn't expecting that...


But I never lost hope... Dum Spiro Spero...

0 comments: