Training...Boring...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 2 of Product and Technical Training...
A brief introduction on how to do the recovery thingy. HP has 15 recovery CDs for one single machine... Damn, that's a lot. It's recomended to burn it into DVD...easier...(I guess).
Customer Service - Satisfying the customer by giving them value added service...


Learned to use positive word choices, be friendly, concern, appreciative, empathetic, dependable, patience, honest and building good rapport with customers... Hey, I could use some of those things in my everyday life(duh...I've been doin' dat all my life but nobody even gives a shit 'bout it...)

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow.(Hmmm... I can use this, huh?)

Deja-Vu... I feel as if I've been here before...in the training room and doin' what I'm doin' now...

I sent an e-mail to MiYaKe yesterday...with a picture of a bunch of CJ7 in it. Hehehe...just to make her smile early in the morning. She needs it to make her day better, considering that nearly everybody is getting on her nerve at the office. They're lucky I'm not there...or else, I'll be shoving my fist down their FReAKIN' throat!!!

I found one of the addresses that I've been looking for...belongs to Chip Foose. One of the famous car builder and customiser in the world...
Foose Design Inc

Story Ideas Ref# 67-3456-00117811
Sampson Lane
Huntington Beach, CA. 92647

LET THE OVERHAULIN' BEGIN...

0 comments: