STRANGeLY PeRFECT

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can you remember remember my name
As I flow through your life
A thousand oceans I have flown
And cold spirits of ice
All my life
I am the echo of your past

I am returning the echo of a point in time
Distant faces shine
A thousand warriors I have known
And laughing as the spirits appear
All your life
Shadows of another day

And if you hear me talking on the wind
You've got to understand
We must remain
Perfect strangers

I know I must remain inside this silent well of sorrow

A strand of silver hanging through the sky
Touching more than you see
The voice of ages in your mind
Is aching with the dead of the night
Precious life (your tears are lost in falling rain)

And if you hear me talking on the wind
You've got to understand
We must remain
Perfect strangers

The song 'Perfect Strangers' by Deep Purple. One of my favourite song...

I'm supposed to see ZuL and ChAcK today, but they bailed out... I HATE IT!!! They said I never confirmed with them 'bout the meeting. I was at the meeting place and they are nowhere to be seen. I called ChAcK and he said that they're at the Masjid Jamek LRT Station. He said 'cuz I didn't call ZuL to confirmed the meeting, both of them is now at the LRT Station to 'lepak together-gether'... I was so damn pissed off until......

MiYaKe called me(continued from the previous sentence)... The first in nearly 3 weeks. More accurately, it's been 21 days. That brought back a big smile on my face... I dreamt 'bout her last night...and the last thing I would expect was that she's gonna call me... She said that she wants to know wut the hell happened to me. All this talk 'bout purposely failing the test and me sounding so demotivated in my blog...that includes me punching on the walls and doors... And the fact that she missed me(eventhough she didn't admit it, but I know...hehehe)

She also wants to know when will she be able to have a one on one session with me...like we always did...

She also have been doin' some sort of crazy things at the office such as requesting another TTT Session (even when she dun really need it) just 'cuz she was tired and lazy of conducting the class... Well, wut can I say, she learned to do all this things from the best...ME!!!

We talked for about an hour or so...and she asked me 'bout 20 to 35 questions... Seriously, no joke... She said that she got all this questions on a survey and wanted my honest answer. So, I gave her my most honest answer to all of it. Not a single lie... She then told me that she know more 'bout me... Hmmm...I hope so...

Unfortunately there is a possibility that I'm still unable to see her for the time being... Well, one can only hope... Dum Spiro Spero...

Like I said before... I missed her, a lot...

Hmmmm......

0 comments: