-_- up d/m/y --> (sleepy update, get it?)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today is the first day of Product and Tech Training...
The trainer is a Malaysian...hehehe. The previous 2 trainers was from Phillipines and America. He's doing the briefing for the training roadmap and work related thing including the job scopes, MC issue, the need of sales(tele-marketing), but not mandatory bla bla bla...


Some of the guys were like shocked when they know that they're gonna do the sales thingy... I already saw that coming so, I don't really give a shit 'bout it. Been there, done that... No issue at all(hopefully)... I was quite familiar with all of this in the previous company so, wouldn't be a problem(again, hopefully)...

I got to see the upcoming Transformers Classics toys that will be release somewhere around May or June. Quite nice...remake of the G1 with a twist of latest design. And being a Transformers fan, I have to admit that it's a pretty interesting design fusion...

The past weekend was absolutely BORING!!! I didn't do anything, except for watching Astro until I feel like vomitting like hell in front of the damn TV... I was thinking 'bout going out with MiYaKe or HaNie or my so-called sister, FiDa or ChAcK or ZuL but everybody was busy or already have plans of their own... That sucks, seriously big time... Went out anyway to get my car washed, but it rained soon after that. No point of washing it... But, hey...that's life. It's not that the sun is gonna shine everyday in your FReAKIN' life...

I'm so damn sleepy today. Didn't get enuff sleep. I was awake around 11 am and couldn't force myself to sleep 'cuz I was not tired enuff...

0 comments: