DISMANTLING DeSIRe...

Friday, April 25, 2008

MiYaKe replied my e-mail... It made me feel better... At least I know she's there... I replied back and told her not to worry about me... I repeated some of the things that I've said to her before... (DAMN, I MISS HeR, A LOT!!!)

We got to use Vista today...nice interface and features... Pardon the excitement 'cuz I've never use it before and not really into this new updates and upgrades on OS and PC. Stopped being excited on that for years now... I'm more looking foward on dismantling the PC's. I like taking thing apart and exploring it... More like DeSTROYING things, actually(evil grin)... Also, haven't done it in quite a while... SeeK 'N' DeSTROY!!!

Hmmm...I dun have much to say nowadays... Dun know why......or maybe I do know...just keepin' it to myself...

I'm not feelin' very well... My head hurts a lot...

0 comments: