MiYaKe's Miracle...

Friday, April 4, 2008

Here's a few definition of a person who is born under the Scorpio sign (according to MiYaKe)...

Small built - Yes and No

Sharp and intense stare as if he can read minds - Yes
His emotion shows in the way he walks. Walks slowly when calm but somewhat the opposite if not - Big maybe
Easily offended but have the ability to hide it in plain sight - No and Yes
Willing to work for years just to achive sumthin' that he really wants. The same thing happens if he is holding a grudge to somebody. He will plan on how to get his revenge - Yes, I guess
Would be happy if he's in charge - Maybe
The dominant type in his relationship - Maybe

The reason that I put Yes, No and Maybe is because I'm born under that sign. However, I could also fall under the Saggitarius sign... So, I think it's safe to say that I can take both of their personality. Good and bad ones... Double the Trouble...

But, anyway...I'm still waiting for MiYaKe to give me the Saggitarius' definition...I was hoping that she would give it to me today, but she sent me Libra instead... Hmm...makes me wonder......


She told me that 'tokidoki' means sometimes. But can also be define as 'hoping for a miracle to happen somewhere in life itself'. Don't we all hope for the 'miracle' to happen...EVERYDAY!!!

And for the sake of miracles...the CJ7 alien is for MiYaKe... She loves the CJ7 alien n she have one... Hehehe...



I've just passed my ACE Test...and that is good(I guess...)

1 comments:

MiSz^ LeUdEaRa said...

Sagitarius (23 November - 22 Disember)
Dia seorang yang suka bergaul, suka kehidupan yang baik tetapi gemar berfoya-foya. Dia adalah insan yang paling romantik. Dia menarik, mudah bergaul dengan seorang yang suka kepada hiburan dan berjalan ke tempat-tempat yang menawan. Dari segi berpakaian, dia suka memakai pakaian yang kasual dan longgar. Dia lelaki yang agak boros, dan jika tidak berhati-hati, mungkin terlibat dalam perjudian. Lelaki ini suka jika dapat berteman dengan wanita dan mudah pula jatuh hati. Tapi dia tidak suka terikat dalam masa yang panjang.

*sorry wrongly paste..erm...TC