Lingering thoughts of mode morphin'...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sometimes there's a time you must say good bye though it hurts, you must learn to try. I know I've got to let you go… But I know anywhere you go… You'll never be far 'cuz like the light of a bright star you'll keep shining in my life… You're gonna be right here in my heart. That's where you'll be… You'll be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart as long as you're here in my heart……

There won't be any tears falling from these eyes, ‘cuz when love is true it never dies… It stays alive forever and time can't take away what we have… I will remember our time together. You may think our time is through but I'll still have you here in my heart… I know you'll be back again...

And 'till then...I’ll be waiting. No distance can keep us apart as long as you're here in my heart

I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment's gone... All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity... Same old song just a drop of water in an endless sea. All we do, crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see... Dust in the wind... All we are is dust in the wind.

Hmmm...feeling a lil' bit sentimental today... Dun know why...maybe it's 'cuz the the weather. Cloudy and rainin'...kinda dull and no sunshine......

If you, if you could return
Don't let it burn
Don't let it fade
I'm sure I'm not being rude
But it's just your attitude
And it's tearing me apart
It's ruining every day
I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey, so did you
So why were you holding her hand?
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time?
Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger...
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to...do you have to...do have to let it linger?

Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong, I was wrong If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just want to be with you
And I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Do have to let it linger?
Do you have to...do you have to...do have to let it linger?

And I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Do have to let it linger?
Do you have to...do you have to...do have to let it linger?

You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger
Do have to let it linger?
Do you have to...do you have to...do have to let it linger?

'Linger' by The Cranberries... Nearly faded away in my mind 'till I heard it in the movie 'Click' starring Adam Sandler. The movie teaches you a lot about life and patience...

Actually my emotions are a bit mixed around. Again, maybe it's 'cuz the weather or my current surrounding and situation...

FUCK!!! I hate it when I'm like this... I'm suppose to be the SUPeR-DUPeR CRAZee FReAKY, dun give a shit kinda guy!!! I definately need to go back to the way I was before...not the bad part of it...just the good things...... Makin' people 'round me happy and helpin' them to take a different look at life. To stir thing up a lil' bit...and make it even more interesting...

Need to revert to 'Normal' mode again...NOW!!!


0 comments: