Wonderin' 'bout ToKiDoKi...'n' MiYaKe...

Friday, April 11, 2008

So lately, you're wondering when we'll be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face

If the rain will wish I'd fall
I'd fall upon a star
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days

If the rain will wish I'd fall
I'd fall upon a star
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you

Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go

I first heard this song somewhere back in 2002 or 2003...dun quite remember...hehehe. It brings back the theme of expecting a miracle, right? By wishing to undone what has been done, to be back and to be watching over the person you love and also hope that the love would never change...


It's called 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling. I listened to it when I was on my way back home yesterday... And there is a reason why I bold the sentences...

I'm thinkin' 'bout goin' out with MiYaKe this weekend... It's been a while since the last time we went out together... But I'm afraid that she might already have a plan...

Anyway...MiYake, wanna go out this weekend???(Pls answer...hehehe)

I haven't change my tyres yet...maybe I'll do it by the end of the month... For the time being, I have to drive using the spare tyre... I hate that...feels like the car is not perfect...dun like it one bit at all...

Waaaa.....I'm sleepy *BIG YAWN*



0 comments: