QUeSTIONS AND BeING HONeST

Saturday, May 3, 2008

On a cold winter morning
In the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign
We ride towards the fight

When the darkness has fallen down
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil laughter falls
Around the world tonight

Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel
Through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will feel the hell
Bodies wasted on the shores

On the blackest waves in hell's domain
We watch them as they goT
hrough fire and pain and once again we know!

So now we fly ever free
We're free before the thunderstorm
On towards the wilderness
Our quest carries on

Far beyond the sundown
Far beyond the moonlight
Deep inside our hearts and all our souls!

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

As the red day is dawning
And the lightning cracks the sky
They'll raise their hands to the heavens above
With resentment to their lies

Running back through the midmorning light
There's a burning in my heart
We're banished from the time in a foreign land
To a life beyond the stars

In your darkest dreams see to believe
Our destiny is time
And endlessly we'll all be free tonight!

And on the wings of a dream
So far beyond reality
All alone in desperation
Now the time has gone

Lost inside you'll never find
Lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on!

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
We fought so hard, now can we understand
I'll break the seal of this curse if I possibly can
For freedom of every man!

So far away we wait for the day
For the light source so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

'Through The Fire and Flames' is a song from a band called DragonForce... It was ZuL who gave me the song to listen to 'bout a week ago and at first I thought it sounded like an old 1980's rock band but actually, they are relatively new... And to my surprise, the music is ABSOLUTELY COOL!!! It's kinda like power and speed metal or rock... Fast drum and 2 syncronized lead guitar that goes like HELL!!!

Today is the last day of our Training Session. Next week, will be our first week on floor. But we have to sit down with the seniors first and after 2-3 days, we'll be answering calls on our own... Time flies, fast. Faster than you think... It feels like we only started our Training yesterday... Well, wut can you do...as time waits for no man...

MiYaKe gave me another set of questions to answer... Well, 127 questions to be exact...and she said dat she knows dat I'm gonna be bored inside the class and this is sumthin' to keep me occupied. As always, she asked me to give my honest answer...and as always, that is wut I gave her... After I'm done answerin' all of it (which I did in 'bout half an hour), I sent it back to her... She's gonna be working on Saturday, so most probably she'll send me another e-mail by Monday...


Speaking 'bout Monday...my shift starts at 4.00 am!!! Talk 'bout crazy working hours, huh? By the time I upload this, it's probably Saturday morning... I have no idea of wut to do today...

Yesterday, I went to the workshop to do sumthin' bout my car... Changed all 4 of the tyres, alignment, balancing, regular oil replacement and engine flushing materials...and it costs me 670 bucks... It was worth it...I hope...

Guess wut...I got to know dat there's one guy in my class dat have a near identical pattern on his palm as mine... There's one straight line right across my palm. This actually indicates dat I can deliver a very devastating blow to anybody that pisses me off. That is also the same reason why my parents never sent me to any self defense classes or letting me slap or beat-up anybody at all... I'm the only one who have it it my family...

I'm the kind of guy who actually have a very short fuse... I can 'snap' at any given moment and can go totally out of control... But remember wut I said earlier, 'bout learnin' a lot of things in my life so far? Anger management is one of 'em... so, dat's why I keep on blastin' the damn door or walls...(it's not the best solution, but hey... it worked for me...)

ROCK ON!!!

0 comments: