THe DeLAYING GAMe...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hmmm... Suppose to answer calls...but NOOOOO!!! I DUN THINK SO!!! Hahaha... Instead, me and a couple of my batch mates helped the Floor Supports to assist the people on floor. And these guys are a batch earlier than mine... When we gave these guys the answers, they wouldn't listen...juz 'cuz we're the juniors... When they referred to the Floor Supports, they gave em the same answer and some of the Floor Support didn't have the answers for some of the questions... Well, you know wut guys, YOU SUCK!!! Doesn't mean dat if
you're one batch earlier than I am, your're good... And guess wut, YOUR'RE NOT!!!

Another one of my frenz is getting married by the end of the month...she was
one of the people in my batch when I first came in to my previous company...
I'm not sure whether I'm goin' to attend it or not. But she asked me to inform
the others 'bout it...

I just got the news dat one of the guy dat I know in my previous company is
joinin' in to the place dat I'm workin' in now... I'm quite pissed off wit this guy
'cuz he crashed my car and didn't even bother to pay me back... Yeah, I
know my car insurance covered the repairin' bills...but then again...he's actin'
like he got nuthin' to do wit it... FUCK IT!!! And all the while when I didn't have
my car wit me, he's like dun give a shit 'bout me anymore... Usually he would
be the one callin' me to go out and 'lepak'...but not when I didn't have my
car... He's like been using me to take him around whenever he needs to...

Yeah, it feels like shit... Not juz 'cuz of dat... He juz love to brag 'bout himself.
If there's one of the things dat I can't stand...it's the people who brags... Hey,
I know I do dat too...but then again, the reason for it is to make people
realize dat if they think dat they're good...there's always somebody better
than them...somewhere out there... I ALWAYS DO THINGS WIT A
REASON...UNLESS I CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE A REASON AT ALL...

One of my former trainees called me and asked my advised 'cuz she's goin'
for the interview for the Trainer position in my previous company... I told her
to be herself, cool and confident... That's all she needs... She passed the
interview and she have to do a presentation later... Well, good for her...

Called MiYaKe a few days back to check up on her... She's doin' fine... And
listenin' to her voice makes me smile... She haven't send me the survey
questions yet...well, she's a lil' bit busier than ever 'cuz she needs to set up
sumthin' for the trainees... Been there, done dat...I know how it feels... Big
headache...but I manage to do it with lil' effort. Maybe it's just my luck!

I think it's time for me to see my good fren, the doors and walls...

0 comments: