FeeLING SUMTHIN' LURKING BeHIND THe SHADOWS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hmmm... Haven't update dis blog for a few days... I was off on Thursday and Friday.My first 3 days on floor was quite OK except for the fact that the very first call for each day required escalation to the Floor Supports...dat SUCKS!!! but anyway, all the calls later was fine. We're suppose to go to Tasik Titiwangsa dis Monday. The company has organized an event...the first one and all the agents are invited to participate. My Team Leader wants all of us to go...but I dun know if wanna go or not...

Sunday was heaven. More than 1 FReAKIN' hour without any calls comin' in... Hahaha... I only got one call since I logged in at 4.30 am...and now, the clock is showing 9.00 am... Crazy, huh... I only answered 7 calls today. My working hours is kinda like 9 hours, so...it's like 1 call per hour...Hahahaha

I went to visit my one of my fren at the hospital on Thursday. He was admitted on Sunday. Needs an operation to remove sumthin' that is currently growing right behind his socrotum... Dun ask me 'bout it. Dis is some of the things dat I dun want to know, but I got to know 'bout it... After dat, I went to see ZuL... He said sumthin' dat made realized dat there's sumthin' is not right with me all this time and how I've let him down before... I gotta swallow all of dat and face the facts... He was kind enuff to help me do it... I really need dat... THANX BRO...

Remember the girl who I mentioned...the one who applied for the Trainer position at my previous company. Well, she got the position. Good for her... She thanked me for helping her...and I was like, "Wut did I do?"... She said dat 'cuz all the things dat I've taught her before dis, helped her a lot and she actually looked up to me... Hey, you know wut...if there's one guy dat you shouldn't look up to...it's Me... I was juz doin' my job...and I admit dat I enjoyed dat a lot...

I went and have dinner with MiYaKe on Wednesday nite. Haven't seen her for 'bout a month now...and I was happy to see her again...very happy. On Thursday, we had lunch and dinner together... I got to pinch her nose again... Hahaha...dat was fun...and she got the chance to beat me up again... She got so many things to tell me and so do I... And 'cuz of dat, she was quite late to get into the class again after dat...Huhu... It felt good to be able to smell her perfume again...even when my nose is not really functionin' well due to flu... She said she changed her perfume...but I dun think so... Hmmm...how I missed her...a lot...

I've been havin' dis weird feelin' dat sumbody is hidin' sumthin' from me...

0 comments: