DReAMING & KaRmA ReVOLUTION

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My very first call was an angry customer. Had to asked the Floor Support to help me... The customer is stupid enuff not to believed me when I told him that his PC doesn't come with a TV Tuner Card... Well, what goes around...comes around... Hahaha... And guess wut... the 2nd call
was a very nice customer... I helped him to re-install the antivirus and in the meantime, we talked 'bout Michigan, Malaysia and wutever... Hehehe... KARMA...


Later, most of the customer is the nice ones...good for me... My last call today was with a girl which sounded so sweet and I guided her to check the functionality of her network card. The way I was guiding her was just like Lt. Horatio Caine in CSI:Miami...hehehe...I just need to do sumthin' regarding my ability to multi-task...gotta improve it... Remember, dat I've stopped doin' it for quite sumtime now...

I dreamt 'bout my current workplace a couple of days ago...and in there, I saw a very familiar face. But haven't seen dat face for nearly a year... Posibbility? I dun know...

My floor name is GRAYVeN. Actually a combination of Gray and Raven...could also be a combination of Grave and Raven...

Your sense is direction is bad, your instinct is really bad, your intuition is worst and your common sense is ZeRO... It may not be the exact words, but dis was told to me by somebody 'bout a year ago... And the person I saw in my dream the other day was her... She's a good fren...dat's all I got to say... We had a lot of good times together and a couple of bad ones, too... I still regards her as my fren...but I'm not so sure if she still thinks the same thing...

I went out with RyNa on Saturday for a dinner... Lucky for me she was free... Haven't hang out wit her for quite a while, now...Gotta get ready for a new day, today... And according to American date and time... It's Monday...Manic Monday...

0 comments: