SLeePY MONDAY...

Monday, May 12, 2008

We're suppose to answer live call today, but...I dun think so... Hehe. I'm so
sleepy today...maybe it's 'cuz I didn't get enuff sleep.


I manage to help my fren to settle her animation thingy. Coloured all her
scanned drawings and do some simple animation... If my college frenz would've
seen wut I did, they're gonna screw me, big time... It looked so stupid... Most
probably it's 'cuz I've stopped doin' it for about 5 FReAKIN' years!!! We started
at 'bout 9.30 pm and finished at 4 in the morning... I did it at McD and then we
moved to a mamak shop...wit her laptop...

She said 'bout payin' me 'cuz she borrowed my time...then I said to her, "Aren't
we all livin' on borrowed time?"... Hehe...she never said anythin' after dat but
still kept on insisting to pay me... Stubborn...

Another borin' weekend, as usual... Except for the animating part...

0 comments: