AkUsTaTiK

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's been a while since the last time I updated the blog... So, here goes...
Urmmm... Last weekend is another borin' weekend... Sitting at home doin'
nuthin'... The only thing good 'bout it was, there's nobody to bug me 'cuz my
auntie went to see my mom in Ipoh. So, basically I was home alone since
Thursday...

Today is our 2nd day of Buddy Session... Nuthin' much, anyway... It's pretty
much the same from I used to do previously... We got to listen to calls...got to
know how most of the callers are not really good in using their PCs and all dat
comes wit it...

I started doin' sumthin' dat I've stopped doin' for a very long time... Wearing a
wrist watch... I've stopped doin' dat for nearly 5 years now...I dun quite
remember actually. But, I know dat it's been a while.. a 'very long' while...

I'm still waitin' for MiYaKe to give me another set of survey questions... Hey,
you know wut... I actually have sumthin' to write here but I dun remember wut
is it... It's the short term memory lost again...and I hate dat...I really do... But
wut I know is...there's one song dat keeps playin' in my mind... 'Creep' by
RadioHead...

One of my fren 'text'ed me just now... She said dat she getting engaged at the
end of the month... When I asked 'wit who?'...she didn't reply... But to
whomever she's wit...I juz wish for her happiness, forever... Dat's wut frenz
do...no matter wut...

My body is tired but my brain is juz pushing it to the limit...and I have to
survive...or else......


Dun know if I'm juz gonna shutdown and go completely static...

0 comments: