A WeeK IN ReVIeW...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hmmm... Another update...late one... This is wut happened between the last time I did update dis blog until today. A week's summary...

On Monday, I answered '0' calls... There was absolutely no calls routed to us... Same thing happened on Tuesday. It was Memorial Day in the U.S of A...

I'm so very sleepy right now. It's nearly 4.30 a.m...

Finally got my pay today... Hmmm...even before I got my pay... 1000 bucks is already gone out the window... I need to pay back my mom and dad for the car installments and my adopted brother wants to borrow 300 bucks from me. So, there goes a thousand bucks... Juz like dat... I have another thousand left...but...all of it is goin' down the drain very soon... As far as I can tell, the things dat I bought for myself was just a bottle of shampoo, deo and hair moisturiser... I've saved about 12,000 bucks, sumwhere... but I need to save more, sumwhere else... Have to...

Meet up with my fren the other day... Mr. door and wall...didn't plant my punches well, so I've torn a thin layer of my skin between the middle and the ring finger off. It's nice to know dat I can still feel pain... Feels good to let some steam off... Haven't got the time to enjoy my life... My last vacation was nearly 6 months ago... Time flies...

I had dinner last night with RyNa(Sunday, I think)...it was fun... She told me dat I need to get enuff sleep or I might get sick. She also said dat I never got enuff sleep since the first day she knew me... Well, maybe she's right... I would normally sleep only for 'bout 6 hours per day, and now it's even worst... I would be very lucky if I got to sleep 'bout 6 hours undisturbed... I only got to sleep on average of 'bout 4.5 hours per day now... I have to admit dat she is one of the few people who somewhat knew me better than others...

I got my first D-Sat ever yesterday... Hahaha...dat SUCKS!!! But, hey...it's not the end of the world... I can still live with it...no issue at all. My Team Leader is going to do a discussion later today with me...huhu... It was kinda my fault anyway...so...I deserved it... Speaking 'bout my Team Leader, she got her hair straighten and cut...looks nice... I actually thought dat she was somebody else when she walked in to the office yesterday... And she got to know dat I have a blog and most probably after she reads dis, I'm gonna get another Coachin' Form... Huhu... I also need to get my hair trimmed...juz haven't got the time to do it yet... Hey, I'm not kissin' anybody's ass here... Not now, not then...and certainly not not ever...

I was traumatized this morning(Sunday night...after the dinner wit RyNa)... In my life, I've never seen so many gays in one single night, in one single place... I didn't even dared to step out of my car. I stayed inside the car for nearly half an hour. The only reason I was there was 'cuz it's my usual parking place. And I know dat there's a so-called high class retaurant and lounge sumwhere near there. It's the kind of place dat spoiled rich brat or people who thinks dat they're better than others go to hang out. Wut I wasn't expectin' was...it was having some sort of 'Gays Nite Out'!!! Hey, I know some people dat is gay...fine with me...absolutely no issue with dat... But to see a bunch of people...well a whole lot of bunch of 'em running around, holdin' hands, flyin' kissin', huggin'
and ass smackin' each other is definately disturbin' for me... Seriously guys...you know wut you're doin' is wrong... WAKe UP!!!

Last night, I had my dinner wit MiYaKe... She was askin' why I haven't updated my blog yet... Well...your wish just came true, MiYaKe... Hehehe... There's so many things dat happenned I juz haven't got the time to tell you 'bout it... But anyway, it was fun to see her again. There's never a dull moment when I'm wit her...And as usual, the nose pinchin' and ears pullin' was part of the dinner...

Hmmm...DeADMAN out...for now......

0 comments: