StAnDiN' DoWn...FOR A WHILe...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday was quite odd...I noticed a very familiar smell in the office when I walked in... MiYaKe's perfume...well, maybe it's because I haven't seen her in 'bout a couple of weeks and dreamt 'bout her a few days ago...

I went to the bank the other day... Opened up a new saving account. Remember when I say dat I need to stash more money sumwhere? I need to start sumwhere, right? And to do dat, I need to give myself a very hard kick in the ass to get things rollin'... I also have a plan to do sumthin' crazy...again...within this couple of months. Just wait and see. Lets juz hope dat nuthin' goes wrong, shall we?

Another one of my friend is gettin' married early next month...well, good for her... I've known her from my previous company. She was in the same batch as me when we first came in... There's a group of us, about 7-8 people which is the trouble maker in the class... Maybe not a real trouble maker, but more to rule bender. We're the crazy bunch of the class... Ask anybody 'bout us, and they would know... But eventually all of us got separated once we got on floor and later most of them left the company...and I'm the only one left... I was the very last to move out of the company...

Hmmm...I wrote the first 3 paragraph last week, but haven't got the time to upload it... Time flies...it flew so fast dat, sumtimes it made lose track of it.

I went to see HaNie on Thursday...it's been nearly a year since I last saw her and she was very happy to see me again. She was complainin' to why I was losin' a lot of weight. Hehehe, I don't even know if dat is true or if it's just her... Later that night, I went out wit ChAcK and ZuL... It was fun...laughin' around at each others...

MiYaKe's gettin' engage early next month...good for her... I wish her all the best... Good things do happen to the people who waited patiently for it... And as for me...it is still the same.

When I came back to work on Saturday, I was unable to log in to my PC... It was sumthin' wrong wit the password... Well, considerin' dat the IT guys were not workin' on Saturday and Sunday...I got to stay away from answerin' the call for 2 FReAKIN' days... Hmmm...it was fun. But, by Monday...they're back and I have to start answerin' calls again...hehehe...fair enuff... Dat was the good thing...the bad thing was I got another 2 DSats and my TL was mad 'bout it... I admitted dat it was my own stupidity dat caused dat to happen. Seriously, dat SUCKS!!! I hate DSats... Dammit...

Dat same day,I noticed a very familiar smell again in the office... Smells like a girl dat I know...Haven't seen her for......too long dat I can't even remember... Hmmm...

Uh, yeah... I almost forgot...The Guardian DeMON is now unguarded... I am very vunerable right now... A lil' bit depressed and a lot of anger... Unable to release any of it... I'm trapped, in my desolate room... No lights, no music... Juz anger......

0 comments: