GeTTING eVeN & THeN SOMe...

Monday, June 9, 2008

eURO 2008 started on 7th June... I'm not a big footbal fan. I only watch football if I want to and the only time dat I actually enjoy football is when the World Cup starts. And dat only happens once every four years... The company is doin' a competition between the teams here. Each team will represent one eURO nation and need to decorate their respective islands with the colors of the team. Our team got to represent Russia, but I believe dat nobody in my team knows any footballers from Russia... Well, I have dis idea in my head of calling ourselves the 'Tzars'... 'Tzar' in Russia means King or Ruler... Maybe we would modify our name a 'lil bit and put the 'Tzar' in front of it. And my name would be 'Tzar Gabanz'...hehehe. All of the team members would be called the 'Tzarians' collectively... But, I need to tell dat to my short sighted Team Leader first... Speakin' 'bout her, she does wear glasses, but only when she's drivin' or in a meetin'...(kinda cute when she wear 'em...) She admits dat she's short sighted...so, I called her my short sighted Team Leader! There are some people dat I know who looks cute when wearin' glasses...MiYaKe, RyNa to name a few...

She planned to have us wear the jersey of Russia, complete football attire and face-paint on the judging day... And I said dat she needs to wear a referee's shirt with a skirt...hahaha... And kinda like some people I know, she know nuts 'bout footbal... But gettin' the Russian jersey might not as easy as we first thought...

I was late yesterday...for the first time since I was officially on floor... I woke up at about 4 am, and I'm like, "SHIT!!!"...hahaha... At the time dat I'm writin' dis, it's already 6.55 am and I've only answered 1 call. And the call lasted for about 20 mins. So, Its been close to 2 hours without any calls comin' in...

I've been doin' some thinkin' lately. It seems dat people always forgets wut I say... Even when the things I say to them is for their own good. I noticed, man... Seen dat too many times before... And when they forgets, they put the blame on me... For example, remember dat I always says dat I always do sumthin' with and for a reason. I won't do things without reason...unless I wanted to... And when I do sumthin' or sumthin' happened, they completely forget the reason behind it all... Dat includes the reason why I do the things I do... Uh, well... I hope dat one day they will remember it again...eventually......

I got myself a D-Sat last week...but this week, I got a C-Sat and a Sat. Well, basically...I've just made it even. 1 for each category...hehehe. I'm like walking on a very thin line dat seperates good and bad...as always. And just the way I like it... I also supported a customer dat was having some issue with the printer. It is definately out-of-scope for me, but hey...I solved the issue. He's able to use the printer after dat. When I told dis to my ASG, he said dat it's like playing with fire, but as long as the issue is solved...there should be no problem.

Hmmm...playing with fire...just one of my weird hobbies. Don't try dis at home...you might get burned...

0 comments: