Feels like I'm fading away

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further everyday
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else

I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost this can't be real
I cannot stand this hell I feel

Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it's too late
Now I can think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye

Kudos to Metallica for a great lyrics(that somehow is reflecting how i feel, somewhere inside me).

Have you ever got a chance to step back and take look at your own life? Of the things that happened either lately or for the past 1 - 2 years.

What has happened to me for the past 3-4 months has thought me a lot about the purity of a thing called 'FRIeNDSHIP'. When I quit my job nearly 2 months ago, half of my world comes crashing down(it's not like the other half of my world is fully rebuilt - and that makes it harder). I was broke, got nuthing to do(obviously...duh!) and the best part, not everybody knows about it...well, almost...

I only told a few people about it. Even my mom got to know it about 2-3 weeks ago...... Imagine the lies that I have to create just not to make them suspicious about why am I on the 'night shift' for 2 weeks... Hahaha...that was quite fun actually... :)

0 comments: