THe ReTURN...

Monday, October 27, 2008

After a long hiatus, THe DeADMAN is back......

A lot of things happened since the last time I updated this blog. The fasting month of Ramadhan went by...then Syawal... Gettin' a new job with lesser pay...learning who is your real reliable frenz...at a brink of getting a new car but has to be cancelled at the 11th hour, etc......

Let's start wit the new job... I started at the new place on the very 1st day of Ramadhan. Quite near to the place that I'm stayin' now and no deadline stress. Perfect, huh? Well, not really. I got a lesser pay than the last job dat I had. Dat's pretty much the only downside for it, anyway. Other than that...I'm satisfied wit it.....

Then there was Syawal... Well, having my car window smashed and my car was broken into with me losing 2 of my treasured Transformers action figures (that's worth 90 bucks each!!!) just killed my Hari Raya mood. Especially when it happened on the 2nd last day of Ramadhan... Even with the lack of the window on the driver's side, I still manage to drive and have fun by going to see ZuL in Kajang wit ChAcK that night. We literally laughed all the way there and the fact dat the car has been broken into dun really affect the plan dat night. That shows how laidback I can be...

Once I repaired the window (well, changed it wit a brand new one) it seems dat I've ran out of money to spend for the Hari Raya and I did wut a normal man would do. Donned the same Baju Melayu dat I've used for the passed 5 years and proceed to go to the Hari Raya prayers... Later dat day, I went to my auntie's house wearin' a Dark Knight shirt wit a 'Why So Serious?' tagline written on it... Hehehe...

Hmmm...Have you ever experience the feeling of being betrayed or lied to by others? I'm sure it sucks...big time. At the same time, you feel like doing sumthin' bad to the person who did it to you...rite? I've felt dat before one too many times before...but I've learned to control and hide it underneath my smile and actin' stupid. It worked up to a point dat people completely let their guard down and dat is when I strike them. Actually I'm doin' it rite now. Actin' stupid and see how far they would go. To those people...I juz got one thing to say... PAYBACK'S A BITCH!!!

This past month, I've been thinkin' 'bout sumbody dat I haven't seen for a very long time... I've told ZuL n ChAcK 'bout it before and it seems dat they want me to try to look for dat person and try to start over again wit her. Hmmm, dat suggestion didn't go well wit some of the people dat I know who wanted me to keep movin' on wit my life. I am movin' on wit my life, but before everythin' comes to a full circle, there are sumthin' dat I need to finish first... Frankly I dun know wut ZuL n ChAcK is plannin' (if they are, anyway) but knowin' them...it could only be for the best interest of me... Who knows, maybe one fine day...I would 'accidentally' bumped into her sumwhere... GOD works in mysterious ways and sumtimes it comes through as the assistance of your 'brothers in arms'...

Dat should be enuff for now...

p/s. I need to get myself a guitar and start playin' again...
n thanks to ZULee n LiN who keep buggin' me to start writin' here again...

2 comments:

Wee said...

yeahhhhh..my trainer is backkk!

EQ Farraney 2010 said...

This past month, I've been thinkin' 'bout sumbody dat I haven't seen for a very long time... I've told ZuL n ChAcK 'bout it before and it seems dat they want me to try to look for dat person and try to start over again wit her....did i know WHO actually?hehehe...

BTW,wait for another emotion essay from you dear friend ;) hehehe