InStInCt @ WeRK?!?! MaYBe...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey, guess wut... I got the job. Wait...I think I've said dat before. Ah, wut the hell...I'll say it again... I got the FReAKIN' job!!! I'm quittin' soon. I dun FuCk care anymore. It's time for me to grab life by the balls!!!

After almost a year with my long hair, I've finally cut it about a week ago. Dat was only cuz I need to go to the interview. If it wasn't for dat...I won't cut it for at least another 6 months. Hehehe... Most of my frenz were shocked and laughed. Well some of 'em said that it looks better than it was before. A lil' bit matured look for me. Hey, wutever guys... Its 'bout time anyway......

Went for a 'makan-makan' wit my frenz this past week. They took me to some seafood/steamboat restaurant in Sunway. Well, I dun really eat or like seafood anyway, but hey... its ok. I enjoyed it but ZuLee was annoyed when I only ate a lil' portion of the foods... Hehehe...too bad... I dun know how to eat 'em...sorry. Yeah, ok... I know people always said dat juz open up your mouth and swallow it down... It's not as easy as it looks, ok...Then, we all went to 'Downtown'... There was a couple of guys playing guitars, entertainin' the people. Damn, they're good. Made my hands itchin' to jam again... I need my guitar...badly......

HaNiE is currently down with a fever. I text'd her last night. She then told me 'bout it. No wonder I can't get my mind off her this past few days... Hmmm...its the crazy DeADMAN instinct at work, again. Mizz her... The last time dat I met her was about 7-8 months ago... If she's well enuff, I might ask her out later this week... Dat would also depends on whether she's gonna sleep all day long like she always do. Hehehe...

Should have told you by now
But I can't find the words
If I could show you somehow
But I don't have the nerve
You don't see me looking at you
How can love be so blind
Somehow you dont notice me
Sooner or later there will come a time

If you need somebody
The way that I need you
If you needed somebody
The way that I want you

If I could hold you tonight
It would last me forever
But the times never right
When will we be together
If I could make you understand
What youre doing to me
Maybe there wil come a time
Sooner or later I will make you see

Oh, If I could tell you now
The way you make me feel
Oh, If I could show you somehow
Don't you know my love is so real

If you need somebody
The way that I need you
If you needed somebody
The way that I want you

The lyrics from Bad Company's If You Needed Somebody. 80's rock ballads, one of the best. One of the songs the guys performed at 'Downtown'. We all watched in amazement, not moving an inch...

This song reflects on our life...one way or another... I know dat it reflects mine...

0 comments: