DiPLoMaCy 'n' NeUTRALiTy -vs- HyPoCrISy 'n' IdIoCrAsY

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sumtimes I feel like its hard being Me. "Why?" you might ask... Well, walkin' on the very thin line between everythin' dat is good and bad will make you lose most of the things dat you have in your life.

Then, people might ask 'How would you lose the things you said you lost?'... Hmmmm...how should I put this... By walkin' that thin line, you have to be on one side...which is your own. You need to be neutral and diplomatic at all times regardless the reason or circumstances. And by doin' dat, most of the people out there would think that you are useless and selfish. Some of them might even dare to say that you are just plain stupid.

To me...anybody who say things like dat to me, I would consider them as sumbody who doesn't really know me. They don't know why I do the things I do... The reason I do wut I do I cuz I think 'bout people more than I think 'bout myself. Some of the people who really knows me would tell me that - that would be good thing to do...dependin' on the circumstances. It's not always good to keep doin' dat cuz it will hurt me in a way dat I could suffer greatly.

See, people who know me could always give me pros and cons of the situation dat I'm in. They understand me well enuff trust me and my judgement... Dat is also one of the reason for me to only have a small group of frenz at any moment given. And for the past couple of years, some of them have remained in the same circle.

Diplomatic and neutrality is 2 of the ways dat I always use in most of the situations. And again, this dun go really well with others. I can't blame them for dat... The way I look at it is kinda like this...lets take the animal as an example, shall we... The animals born in the wild is more cautious to approach a human being rather than the animals bred in captivity where they have been interacting with human being most of their lives. The same applies to people. It takes time for them to look at the world the way I do. I can't be biased and choose to like one more than the other. The best way is to step back a lil' bit and take a look at the big picture.

And most of the time, due to my neutrality...I would just fuck people off. I dun give a shit if you are my frenz or not. If you made a mistake, be a man and have the balls to admit it. The same applies for girls/women... Regardless whether you are my frenz or not, if you are wrong, you're wrong. I won't back your ass up juz cuz you're a fren, ok...

Plain 'n' Simple...

Approaching the situation wit patience and relying on rationality rather than emotions could make a big difference on the outcome of things... Same goes for thinking outside the box and being a positive thinker...unlike some people... Doin' all of this over the years have made me realize who to trust and which of them is my real true frenz... Throw me in a battle, there's nobody else dat I rather want to be with other than ZuL, ChaCk and RiZaL. All of them is like the big brothers dat I never had... And it's not easy to to earn my trust, honor and respect unless you really deserve it... They've put their lives on the line for me, and I'll do the same for them at any given moment.

A toast to 'THe DRAGONHeARTs'...

0 comments: