DRiViN' + FaTiGue + HoMe + IssUeS = *&!@*!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hah, another one week passed as usual. I was in JB for 'bout couple of days. Tried to get hold of my pet sis, FiDoT as she is stationed there but to no avail... It's ok...

It was RiZaL's Birthday last Saturday. YaNa planned a surprise party but it didn't really work. We all went to Sanctuary Bar in The Curve. dIaNe, SaM, DiNeSh, HaIzA, BeN and his wife was there. We had fun. Rizal took a few pictures and uploaded it to his blog. Oh, yeah...and by the way...... I DUN DRINK. It's juz the glass... I had Coke...seriously...

On Monday, back to office and business as usual. So was Tuesday. Got to see ZuLee and Wan. Come to think 'bout it, I haven't got the chance to speak to her...alone and in private for quite a while now. Dat's one...the other thing is dat, HaNie is freakin' mad at me. I dun know wut wut happened. Maybe she was offended by the things dat i said, even when I meant it as a joke. It started when I asked her out juz to see her and 'lepak-lepak'. Well the last time dat I met her was 'bout 7-8 months ago. But she was was quite busy and said dat she'll confirm it back wit me. Well, the first time she was not able to make it due to sum appointment that was set before dat wit her frenz. It's ok...so she said dat she'd be able to see me the next week. So, I called her last week and again, she was not able to make it.

Normally, for the sort of normal people, they would be pissed off like nobody's business by now...but not me... I know her well enuff to expect dat to happen. So...again, I asked her to come and join me for RiZaL's birthday party this week...but unfortunately I made a remark to her that have might pissed her off. Well, at least dat's wut I thought... Hey, you can assume dat sumbody would be mad at you if you were to say dat to see her again...you might need to wait at least 4 years to wait for the confirmation and another God knows how long before dat could happen. She didn't return my call or messages. I've lost count of how many "I'm sorry" messages I sent to her.

Dat was thankfully 'bout a week ago. Just now, I received a message from her sayin' dat she's OK. She wasn't returning the call was cuz her handphone was not wit her. Quite odd, but then again...better than nothing. Now I feel like biting her head off. Grrrr...... HaNie, if you are readin' this...I'm gonna get you...soon.

I'm actually writing dis in Ipoh. Yup, after 'bout one year plus since the last time I went back to my parent's house... I've been on the road from KL to Penang to Sungai Petani to Alor Setar to Kuala Kangsar and to Ipoh. All this since Wednesday...and finally we're goin' back to KL tomorrow. (well, at least at the time dat dis is written which happened to be a Friday nite). You would be tired too if you were to drive 90% of the time. Well, since I've been living in Butterworth and Ipoh for 'bout 10 years respectively...H was 'suddenly' lazy to drive. Hahaha. I dun mind at all.

When we arrived in Penang and on the way to Sungai Petani...dat brought back a lot of memories. A LoT... The only bad thing was I didn't get enuff time to see the people I wanted to see. It's a business trip...wut do you expect?!?!? You know wut...I will go back to Butterworth at the end of the month and see them all. If not all...at least sum of 'em. I will try my best to do so...

It was tirin' but fun. I learnt a lot from the Leaders, Managers and especially the HOD's (my bosses la...). Even ZuLee said dat I looked tired the last time she met me. Hehehe...wut can you do. It comes with the job. I like to travel, anyway...so it's not an issue at all.

Well...dis should be enuff for now...

I'll be back, soon...I hope...

0 comments: