THeRe 'N' BACK AGAIN...

Friday, January 30, 2009

Hmmm... Monday...all of us is back to the office after a long week of travellin'. RiZaL, YaNa and SiTa came back from their East Coast roadtrip. Me, H and John came back from our roadtrip to the North. Everybody was so excited and happy to see everybody, again... Hehehe...

However, on Thursday...Me, SiTa, RiZaL and YaNa had to go to the East Coast. We only came back to KL on Sunday. Damn, it was tiring. Covering Temerloh, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu and Kota Bharu in 4 days and 3 nights. Half of the time was spent in the car!!! And most of the time in the car, I was fightin' with SiTa. Even YaNa said she feels like havin' 2 kids at the back seat.

Luckily, Monday and Tuesday was a Public Holiday and we were given an extra day of
off day on Wednesday. It's kinda sucky when you are on your off day and you can't go anywhere cuz sumbody insisted on bankin' in the pay cheque on Friday even when the damn thing was signed on Tuesday, the day before we all went for our roadtrip!!! 3 FReAKIN' off days without money can really screws up your mood...trust me...

Well, dats wut happen when people just follow instruction without thinkin' its consequences to others. Anywhuuu... it seems dat my plan to go sumwhere is gonna have to take the back seat for now...again...... I hate it... a lot!!!

Sumtimes I feel like I have IED or Intermittent Explosive Disorder... Like I mentioned before, I do have a short fuse...but up to now, I still manage not to burst out in flames. Lucky them...

Uh, by the way...we all managed to pissed off ALICe the ShortCAKe by stopping at Marang Beach on our way back to KL from Kota Bharu...... But unfortunately the rest of the gang was not here to see her reaction when she saw the pictures dat we took. It was priceless, especially when she screamed 'FUCK YOU, BAD PeOPLe!!!'... Dat was fun...

Hey, now I'm listenin' to 'Canon Rock' by Jerry C. Its been 'bout 2 years since I first heard this cool instrumental piece... It's cool back then...and still is now...

0 comments: