3 GiRLS, a GuY and tHe OFFICe...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok... Since everybody is in the "APPReCIATIN'" mood...... Here goes nuthin'... Presentin'... 3 SuPeR DuPeR crazy ass, motherfuckin', creepy-ish, dirty, bottom-feedin', trashbag HOOOssss......





From the left... SiTa tHe StUpId WhORe


Favorite Quote :- Simply toooo many to list down here... My blog is gonna be censored if I list it here, dammit!!!

English Accent :- ReDNeCK HiLLBiLLy STYLe

Favourite Movie :- 300 (juz cuz Gerald Butler's tight abs...du'uhhh!!!)

Hobbies :- Insultin' me from the start of the day to the end... She only lasted 3 fuckin' hours without insultin' me. Even I was disturbed whe she actually controlled herself from 'f-ing' me the whole day. Uh, yeah...she's always urging me to get laiddddd.......

Callin' Card :- StUpId WhORe!!! (something dat aLiCe would always forget, cuz she'll be askin'... 'SiTa is wut whore again, aaa???'...



Next... aLiCe tHe NuTTy ShoRtCaKe


Favourite Quote :- FUCK YOU, OLD CRAP!!! (wit a annoyin' high pitch sound)

English Accent :- MaNgLiSh loorrr......

Favorite Movie :- I have no idea...(dat's not the title of the movie!!!)

Hobbies :- Callin' everybody either "An Old Crap!" or "You Bad People!!!". The only nice thing dat I would say to her is 'Good Morning, Alice!!!!'...and 2 seconds later I would tell her to jump out the window and DIe!!!!. Hahaha...

Callin' Card :- CrAppY ShOrTCaKe!!!



And last but not least... The one, the only... YaNa tHe SluTTy BiTcH


Favorite Quote :- FUCKER RAMU LAAA!!! (and I'm still wonderin', who is dis Ramu guy aaa?)

English Accent :- juz like SiTa...the ReDNeCK HiLLBiLLy thingy. Du'uH!!!!!
Favourite Movie :- Well, she have been waiting for 'Friends:The Movie'all her life... Hey...MOVE ON!!!
Hobbies :- Like everybody in the office, she finds joy in insulting me from the start to the end of the day...
Callin' Card :- BiTcH!!!


So, there we have it... the 3 numbnuts dat I have to put up with, everyday in the office. Uh, yeah...the guy there is also one crazy S.O.B. Let's not talk 'bout him, he's boringgg... But the good thing is, Yana said dat the guy can dish out as much as he can take it...insults, dat is...

DeADMAN out for now... Been busy lately, so can't really concentrate on updatin' the blog. I'll update again once I have the chance to do so. There's a lot dat I need to let loose from my system.

0 comments: