BiRTH-RiGhT iNsTiNcT

Monday, August 10, 2009

Why can't people juz live and let live!!! Could anybody let me live in peace for once and stop givin' me unnecessary headaches... Please understand that I have my own life to live here!!! Maybe not as good or as happennin' as some people......but at least...IT'S MY FReAKIN' LIFE!!! And please understand dat I have my own reasons for doin' the things I do. Its either I care 'bout you or I want you to learn from your GOD-given life... I dun simply do everythin' without knowing how and why I have to do it.

Stay inside tonite, vanish from my sight... You can't make it right...lost the final fight......

Restless tonite cuz I've wasted the light...Between both these times, I drew a really thin line. There's nothing I planned, and not that I can't...but you should be mine, across the line. I promise I might not walk on by...maybe next time but not this time. Even though I know,I don't wanna know. Yeah, I guess know,I just hate how it sounds.

If I traded it all, if I gave it all away for one thing...just for one thing. If I sorted it out, if I knew all about this one thing...Wouldn't that be something.

Yeah, dun we all wish dat we know 'bout 'dat' sumthin'...regardless of wut 'dat' is... Same wit me. Even when I'm not 100% earth-human...but still, I have a part of it in me... Maybe dat explains why my gut's instinct is strong(well, at least better than a normal human being)...especially when it comes to the people I care 'bout...

On another note, HaNie's birthday is tomorrow... 11th August to be exact. Happy Birthday my Miss Wutever...may you have a prosperous and a blessed life. You're one year older now...but you're still a lil' girl to me... Hehehe... Well normally when it's someone's birthday...I would just say "Congratulations...you're one year closer to death" but dats not good at all. It's fun though killing other people's joy... Hahahahaha...

Dun really have much to say nowadays... Maybe my brain is too tired to think...

DeADMAN out...

0 comments: