WeRK N ToYs!!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I juz wanna say... Finally, I'm gettin' busy...wit a whole lot of workloads. GOOD... Hahaha
So, I might not be able to update dis blog as often as I want it... Ah, who cares...it's not like the all people 'round the world is readin' wutever dat I wrote in here... THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND ME...OR YOU!!! Dun think dat wutever dat I've wrote in here is 'bout you. It's not 'bout anybody...but it's 'bout everybody dat is alive at dis moment... GET IT!!! I may not have a lot of frenz...but I do know a lot of people... Go figure...

Went out wit SiTa dis past week...and took eZaNe out to ToYs R' uS... It should've been the week before dat...but after wut happened to baby eRiN, we postphoned it to dis past week. Yeay, finally got a chance to use my ToYs R' uS card for the toys...hahaha. Yeah, I do have the ToYs R' uS Star Card...so wut!?!?! Jealous?! Go fuck yourself, ok... Anywhuuu...we bought eZaNe AuToBoT ChRoMiA and DeCePtIcOn RaVaGe. And I found out dat RaVaGe is kinda cool...one of the best toys dat have dis movie-accurate design... Faithful to it's CGi design. Definately in my 'To Buy' list at the end of the month. Hehehe. I'm not gonna buy Optimus Prime, yet...I'll wait for 'Buster Optimus Prime'. The current Leader Class Optimus Prime is good, but with the blade concealed...hands and arms movements are a bit resricted. Also need to buy Human Alliance BumbleBee, Human Alliance SideSwipe, Ironhide, Ratchet, Skids and Mudflap (the twins), Arcee twins and maybe...Constructicons......

I should have the complete set maybe before Hari Raya...which got me wondering...should I buy a new baju raya or juz stick to last year's Baju Melayu and jeans... Hmmmm... Actually, I couldn't even remember when wuz the last time I bought a Baju Melayu for Hari Raya. I've been using the same 2 Baju Melayu for the past 5 years or so... My mum have been buggin' me to get a new one for a long time... Uh, well...we'll see... I'm thinkin' 'bout doin' sumthin' different this Hari Raya..but, again...we'll see......

ShAhRiL is finally back from Labuan...and SiTa is freakishly happy. She couldn't stop smiling since we got the news a couple of days ago... We picked him up at KLIA yeaterday and took him to see his kids...he's happy too... It's understandable. They haven't seen him for 2 months...and they dun know when he's goin' away again or when he'll be back... I can't really say dat I fully understand how it feel to not see your loved ones for a long period of time. I do know how it feels but not entirely... Well, have been there and done dat...in my own way......

My rotational shift starts this week... The first one starts at 8.30 am and the next one starts at 11.30 am. No issue there...I've been in the graveyard shift before, so...again......no issue. Well, at least I get the chance to wake up a lil' bit late than usual... Finally got my salary a couple of days ago...and paid the overdued house-rent and for the car. And I have 'bout 100 bucks left for me...for the rest of the month. Looks like I'm gonna have to survive by juz eatin' biscuits... Hehehe... I've survived once...why can't I do it again. KaRmA at work, I guess...

1 comments:

Cik Nookies said...

eating biscuits only?
well....soon dah nak puasa...so ok la kan...

hehehe....patut la biscuits kat opis cepat abis....
now i know y...hehehe