AnOTHeR LiST and THeN SoMe...

Friday, July 10, 2009

I've been doin' sum thinkin' for the past month or two and dis is wut I wanna do wit my car if I have the money...

1- Engine transplant...new 1.5 4G91 or a Mitsubishi 2.0 V6 engine... No turbo...dun really like it, unless it comes together wit the new engine

2- New manual transmission or a gated automatic tranny for the V6. Hey, if the engine is 2.0 and above...I would prefer an automatic transmission. To me, you're a sissy if you drive a car wit an automatic tranny if it's anything lower than 2.0... Even my dad drives a 1.8 manual...

3- New paint-job. Metallic Silver or Gunmetal Silver

4- Re-upholstered interior. Civilized combination of black, silver and red...

5- Custom dashboard layout including gear lever, arm rest and everythin' in between...

6- Super-charger...if there's no factory-installed turbo-charger. I love the sound of a super-charged engine...

7- Gunmetal colored 6 spoke 16 or 17 inch rim wit low profile tyres. No deep-dished rims or a spinner...I hate it... Uh, yeah...wider track for better stability and handling

8- 15 inch Ventilated Cross-drilled brakes for front and rear

9- Black Leather Recaro sports seats wit red inserts and stiches for front seat...and matchin' leather for the rear seat

10- Customized GTi door panel with black leather inserts and red stiches

11- GTi-like wheel arches integrated to the front fenders and quarter panels, also wit GTi sideskirts. I'll give the car a widebody appeareance...

12- Double twin tip exhaust like a VW's Golf GTI or BMW's M3... Of course, it have to start from the extractor...and maybe the outlet will be integrated into the rear bumper...

13- V Design front bumpers with bonnet...and completed wit GTi spoiler and customized GTi rear bumper

14- New wiring for the whole car which includes safety alarm for security...

15- Some minor modification on the front facia...as if Proton would do a facelift concept on Satria... I have the picture in my head...

16- Adjustable absorbers for both front and rear suspension wit stabilizer bars for the whole car

17- 4 speakers Pioneer Sound System. I dun like my car to be a boom box...it's a car, not a friggin' mobile disco!!!

18- Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Player/USB/Radio wit Remote Control and an integrated Bluetooth handsfree unit for my phone...

19- Black leather wrapped steering wheel wit red stiches to match the interior

20- Sound-proofing for the whole car for a quieter cabin


21- Auto-flip side mirror with switches integrated in the door panel

22- Modified rear bonnet insipred by Satria Neo's rear bonnet

23- Autobot insignia replacing the Proton's Tiger emblem (but still in the shield's outline)...also on the middle of the steering wheel!!! SILVeRSIDe...roll out!!!

I belive dat it would complete the 'sleeper-car' look. A balanced interior and exterior upgrades... Comfortable enuff for my daily drive wit all the creature comfort and juz nice if I feel like I wanna drive fast... Dat's good enuff for me...and I'm sure dat it's sumthin' dat my parents wouldn't mind being driven in... But...I want a black with ghost style race stripes 2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR!!! ...and a DeLorean DMC12 wit a few modification (as the original version is under-powered and there's a few other glitches goin' on wit it)...

I belive dat it would complete the 'sleeper-car' look. A balanced interior and exterior upgrades... Comfortable enuff for my daily drive wit all the creature comfort and juz nice if I feel like I wanna drive fast... Dat's good enuff for me...and I'm sure dat it's sumthin' dat my parents wouldn't mind being driven in...

Oh, God...two straight entries in a form of a list... Gotta stop doin' dis...looks like I'm gettin' lazier than ever. Hehehe......but then again, there are a few people dat complained dat my entries in the blog is as long as a novel... Uh, well...wutever.

Wutever... Hmmm...dat reminds me of a certain sumbody dat I wanna meet but......dat sumbody is not answerin' the phone. It could be dat the person is busy, who knows... I'll try again soon... I wonder how she's doin'? How are you, my lil' Ms. Wutever? Hehehe...

Suddenly I feel like I wanna take the kids out to the zoo...I dun know why but I have to admit dat I do enjoy goin' out and spendin' my time wit them... Maybe I'll take them out at the end of the month. Of course, their mothers need to come along to... You dun expect me to take care of all of them all by myself, do you? My lil' Qistina have already went to the zoo a couple of months back wit her mum and my cousinz...so, I'll take her sumwhere else... Wanted to take her to Sunway Lagoon, but my aunt is workin' at SunwayMas as a developer, so she can go there anytime...for free, or at least pay the ticket like half price or sumthin'...and it's not like she's never been there before......

I'm lookin' at my schedule for dis week...and there's a lot of Trainin'/Meetin' dat I need to attend. Same goes for next week...and I gotta start lookin' through the internal system for the support request and everythin' related to it... Heh, I'm gonna be really busy...as there's so much to learn. I'll make it fun...it's juz me... Speakin' 'bout fun...we had dis event done on Wednesday wit the recyclin' and goin' green thingy... It's 'bout Cost Saving by Recycling. There was a few activities arranged for us from creatin' stuff from recycled materials, telematch, quiz to certificate-givin' ceremony... It's a good a way for me to mix 'round and get to know my team members better.

I'll be back...soon......



0 comments: