My TuRn...

Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm doin' dis juz cuz SiTa has been buggin' me to do it since last week... So, here goes......

1- Some of my frenz forgot wut my full name is... They only call me using my nick...GaBaNz

2- I drive kinda recklessly when I'm alone in the car, but not when there's sumbody else... Safety reasons.

3- But most of the time I'm a 'relaxed' kinda driver... I think I've juz contradicted my self...ah, sukati aku laaaa

4- I love cars... Coupes, muscle cars, hot hatches, hot rods...you name it...

5- I'm a fan of Transformers since I was 4 years old

6- The Undertaker made his 1st official WWE (then WWF) appearence at Survivor Series at the exact date of my 8th birthday

7- I have semi-photographic memory

8- I dun really talk much like my dad...but when I do talk, I talk a lot...like my mum

9- I listen to Metallica, Alterbridge, Nightwish, Avenged Sevenfold, DragonForce, Apocalyptica, Coal Chamber, Korn etc...

10- I love rock song...but occasionally I listen to slow music, acoustics and neo-clasiccal

11- I love guitars but can't play 'em...anymore... Not even 'gitar kapok'......

12- I only concentrate on football once every 4 years... The WORLD CUP

13- I love wrestling... WWE RULES!!! People will say it's fake... But I know dat most of the things is fixed, but not faked. How can you fake a 20 feet fall off a ladder onto a table and the concrete floor?

14- I have a straight line across my right palm... My mum always reminded me not to hit anybody using my right hand...

15- I've lost my family members to chronic diseases... Diabetes, heart attack, cancer and stroke...

16- I'm the 1st born in my family and also the 1st grandson to my late grandparents on my mum's side. I've got 'special privilages' with my aunts and uncles... Hehehe...

17- I love kids...especially twins...

18- I've been using the same handphone for the past 3 years... Yup, I know...gotta get a new one...

19- I've been using the same mobile number since I 1st got myself a handphone

20- The only number dat I memorize from my phone is my dad's mobile number...seriously. I dun even remember my home-phone number...

21- I hate Math... I never scored 'A' in Math. But then again I never got a 'B', 'C' or even 'D'...dat's how bad I am wit Math.

22- I like guns and swords... Samurai's katana is my favourite. Made from 'tamahagane' steel...

23- I collect Transformers...but never had one as a kid... So when I got my 1st pay in McDonald's...I went out and bought one for me. It costs me 169.90... Hehehe

24- One of my dream car is the DeLorean DMC-12

25- I dun really know how to draw although I majored in Animation

26- Another one of my dream car is the new Ford Mustang 2010 GT500KR...

27- Learned my way in KL by getting lost around town

28- Hates hip-hop artists dat take other people's song and make it as their own. eg.Sean Kingston (stole Led Zeppelin's song) and P.Diddy (stole Sting's song)...dat guy couldn't even make up his mind on his name...

29- Puposely make fun out of myself just to make people laugh

30- Not grossed out by blood...at all. I love blood, weirdly enuff...

31- I dun own a motorcycle licencse. I know how to ride 'em but my dad dun really like it...so, go figure......

32- The 1st album I bought was Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - The Movie's Official Soundtrack. Hey, I was a kid back then...

33- My 1st rock album was Search's RoCk 'N' RoLL Pie - LiVe 'N' LoUd in Stadium Merdeka...

34- Have dis 'thing' wit all sorts mythical creatures like Griffins, Phoenix, Dragons etc. I believe dat they exist...

35- I love KoKo KrUnCh!!!

36- I slouch...and SiTa hates it...

37- I love Vanilla with Choc Chip ice cream...especially when you put some raisins in it...

38- Spaghetti is my favourite Italian dish... Pepperoni pizza too!!!

39- I know how to use a bow and arrow... Used to do some archery a few years back...

40- Hates POSeRS and WANNABeeS!!!

41- I like CHiPsMoRe!!!

42- I can read when the text is upside down

43- I used to be in my school brass band...playing trumpet... Hehehe

44- I went to one of the last Sudirman's concert... He passed away 2 weeks after dat...

45- Strangely enuff...I find dat baby tapir and piglets are cute... Weeeiiirrrdddd!!!

46- I like girls wit short hair...not so short, about shoulder length. Like SiTa's hair...and when I told her dis, she said "Awww, you're so sweet..." And I cringed...she laughed at me like hell after dat...... Hated it...

47- I love P. Ramlee movies... My dad owns a mug dat list down every single movie dat he acted and directed!!!

48- I would like to participate in a bungee jumpin' event...or parachutin'. It looks fun...

49- I only wear a ring on my middle finger...speakin' of which, I need to get myself a ring... Used to wore one, but it was a long time ago...

50- I have an army-like dog-tag with my name on it...but sumbody took it from me...

51- I wear wrist watch on my right hand...then again, it been a long while since I last used one

52- I like to take off my shoes when I'm in the office. I juz walk around wit my socks...

53- I've never been in a train before...I even only got a chance to fly in an airplane recently. Before dat, never been in one too!!!

54- I make it a point everyday to start my day by saying sumthin' nice...or at least a smile... My day will only start after dat...

55- My mum always complaints dat my handwritin' is too small...even when I use capital letters only... Well, maybe it is...

56- I only get sick if my mum is angry at me...seriously!!!

57- I always put other's needs before my own...but I'm trying to balance it out with my own needs first. While not being selfish in the process.

58- I have dis 2 frenz dat is more or less like me but they are more humane than me... ZuL and ChAcK. They are like my 2 big brothers dat I never had...

59- I'm the most child-like between the 3 of us... The so-called lil' brother... Hehehe... And I'm the shortest in the bunch...damnnnn......

60- Each one of us have our own 'theme song'... But collectively we use Evolution Theme by Motorhead or D-Generation X Theme. Hehehe

61- I read wayyy faster than I can talk...I enjoy readin' all sorts of articles and books...

62- I dun go clubbin'...and I dun drink too...

63- I find dat crocodiles and sharks are a beautiful creature... Two of the best adapted predators in the animal kingdom...

64- I enjoy watchin' Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Discovery Channel, Discovery Turbo, National Geographic, History Channel and Animal Planet...

65- One of my favorite website is Wikipedia.com... You can find information to almost anything in there... Go ahead, try it.

66- I dun really like vegetables. There's only a few types dat I eat...baby corn, carrots, corn seeds anddd...dat's 'bout it... But, I'll juz probably eatmost of it when everythin' is mixed together...

67- I dun eat the 'curry' in currypuffs... I'll eat it if they substitutes the potatoes, chicken and the curry with sardines... I've been doin' dat since I was a little kid, so when my mum makes currypuff she'll make some 'special' puffs for me... Hehehe... She'll still do it now if I asked her too...

68- I only sing when I'm alone...or wit sumbody dat I'm comfortable wit... It's not dat I have a good voice, anyway...

69- I can't really swim...even when I used to live very near to the beach, back in Butterworth...

70- I never had any girlfrenz in school...

71- I used to be terrified wit girls... Uh, wait...maybe I still am... Dat explains a lot...hmmmm. But I know dat I've changed a lot...

72- I'm rentin' an apartment all by myself... It's easier...for my mum and dad to come visit and lepak while they're in town...

73- I'll do anythin' for my parents... They are the only thing dat I have in dis world... I might not be the perfect son, but to me...my parents are the best there was, the best there is...and the best dat there will ever be......

74- I'm very close to my uncle...my mum's youngest brother. He's more like a brother than an uncle to me... He's alwayyys nags at me for not praying... I know, I know...he's doin' the right thing...

75- I would love to have a lot of money...but then again, who doesn't!!!

76- I'll buy my family a mansion if I'm rich... So, all of us can live together... When I say all of us, dat means my aunts and uncle from both sides of the family and my cousins... I'll be very, very happy...

77- I'm closer to my cousins than I am wit my own siblings... Hate to admit it but it's true...and I'm not proud of it...

78- I'm like my dad in a way... It's hard for both of us to show emotions...especially to each other. But I know we love each other to the death and beyond...

79- I got a fooseball table... My frenz gave it to me... Thanks Ali n Joanna...hehehe

80- I always know the things I want to know and people wouldn't expect me to know... It's just sumthin' dat I've had since God knows when... The informations juz came to me... Sumtimes I know too much...

81- I dun really listen to my own advise... Badddd...

82- In my court...everybody is guilty until proven innocent...

83- I annoy some of my frenz wit the things I know... Especially when they want to brag 'bout wut they know, and then I turn the table around. Well, at least it teaches them not to brag... Hehehe

84- I will learn everythin' there is to know 'bout sumthin' if I like dat sumthin'. ZuL once gave me a DragonForce's song...a week after dat when I saw him again, I know wut's their 1st single is called, who's the band member, how many album they've had, their influence etc... He looked at me and said "...it was a big mistake giving you the song cuz I dun even know who's the vocalist..." Hahaha...

85- I'm a very patient guy...too patient. Some of my frenz calls me a tickin' time bomb...they're right.

86- I dun like confrontation - verbally and physically...and some people calls me a pussy cuz of dat. Well, I juz dun like it...first, bad words... Then fist-fight and the next thing you know, bodies are flying everywhere... It won't end until sumbody's dead... Boooorrrriiiinnngggg!!!!!! I'd rather sleep...

87- If I have to fight...I'll make sure dat I'm gonna win.

88- I believe in KaRmA...wut goes around, comes around...

89- I wanna meet my maker in one piece and in peace...

90- I love to prove to people dat they're wrong...especially when they make assumption on me, or think they know everythin'. So, dun tempt me...

91- I once walked home from my office cuz I only have coins in my pocket...I dun even have my ciggies wit me at dat time... I was broke...

92- I have no idea why am I doin' all of dis...

93- I know the correct technic on how to stop your heart from beatin' with one strike...

94- I've punched right through a door in anger... Cracked my fingers after dat...

95- I've never been to any martial arts classes in my life...

96- I've been in 5 trafic accidents since I got my driving license... I broke my dad's record...he had......NONE!!!

97- I think I've must have hit my head too many times to be as crazy and retarded as I am today...

98- I'm single... No, I'm not gay and I'm VERY sure of dat!!! It's juz dat...I can seem to understand girlz dat well...

99- I'm not scared of heights...at all!!!

100- I'm from the planet earth...juz not on earth... Figure dat out...

So, dat's it... 100 things 'bout me... Not all dat good but, hey...dat's me. I'm not perfect and neither does anybody else in this world. We complete each other in one way or another... Dat's juz wut us, humans do......

DeADMAN out...for now......

0 comments: