I'M BaCKKKKK!!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A long time ago in galaxy far, far away...as usual...... Heh, it's been quite a while since I've updated anythin' in here. It's not dat I dun want to, but I dun have the (as always) time, and resources to do so... But not anymore...so, here goes nuthin'......

Remember when I said sumthin' 'bout buses, gettin' in for a ride...off to a new destination? Well, I juz got off the bus. I've arrived at a new place, one dat I've never been before... But I can still see some familiar features like private cubicled workspace, wide spaces to walk-about, private lockers, a high speed internet connection etc... Uh yeah, did I mention dat I get one of the most secluded place dat they have to offer? And I like it cuz I can to my work properly and there's nobody dictating wut I should or shouldn't do. Nobody's talkin' 'bout the bosses like they're some kinda 'GOD' and sayin' if the 'GOD' are not happy, you're screwed or some shit like dat... Nobody's trying to act like they own the fuckin' place and everybody else is 'the staff' or 'is still in training'... Nobody's cursing or use the word 'fuck' every 5 seconds... Nobody's sayin' dat they know everythin' 'bout anythin' and best of all...non of them is 'RELATED' *read it wit a smirk on your face, would ya... I meant to do dat...

But this cold place (literally, cold) could use a 'lil music...or at least I need it..... So, I'll bring the earphone...soon, very soon... Got myself a laptop, ID tag, season parkin' tag (FOR FREE!!!), new frenz... Well, everythin' goin' good so far... And there's the trainin'...which I'm lookin' foward to cuz there's a whole bunch of new stuff to learn!!! New system, new softwares, new people to meet or to talk to...even when it's only gonna officially starts next week. Ahhh, wut the hell...time flies...... It's a good thing dat dis place is very near to my house...so near dat I'm actually thinkin' of gettin' myself a bicycle..... Hehehehe... I do need the workouts, anyway.....

While I was 'on the bus', I was fortunate enuff to be helped by a few frenz dat I considered like my own 'familia' (which means 'family' in latin-spanish)... A million, no wait... a gazillion 'THANK YOU' to ZuL, ChAcK, KaK SiTi, SiTa and ALiCe 'ShOrTCaKe'...and also to Sifu Ben. Regardless of the help being in the form of monetary or advise. Thank you again... I'll buy you guys dinner when I get my first paycheck, ok...

0 comments: