GooD + BaD = LiFe...

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I finally watched 'Transformers - Revenge of The Fallen' a couple of days ago with SiTa, AiDa and the kids... Yup, kids...a whole bunch of 'em. Let see, we got KaKaK, eZaNe, AbAnG and PePe (the twins) and KhALiS... It was fun...all of 'em mixed well wit me, but then again it was not really the first time we went out together. Who said being childish doesn't have its advantages... I've always mixed with kids better than adults cuz for me, it's easier... Most of 'em like the same thing I do...like for example, toys and Transformers. Hehehe.


I was really fun, KaKaK and eZaNe wuz wit SiTa, KhALiS wit his mummy, Aida...and the twins walked wit me... Uh, well...I've always wanted a set of twins... I walked with AbAnG on my right and PePe on my left, holdin' my hands and not lettin' it go... It made me feel like I have my own set of family wit me and taking 'em out for a movie-day outing... Wut joy!!! Some people might think I'm crazy...well, guess wut...I AM!!!(in my own way, of course). Pre- movie, they shared and finish an A&W Waffles and a big mug of Root Beer while KhALiS ate 5 outta 6 nuggets. He liked the Root Beer which wuz very concerning as he would get hyperactive when there's sugar involved... SUGAR-RUSH!!! Hehehe...


AiDa bought 'bout 5 big buckets popcorn and drinks for all of us...and KhALiS slept 'bout halfway through the movie. He still manages to watch Optimus gettin' killed before fallin' asleep. Ooppsss...did I accidentally spoiled the movies for the people who hasn't seen it? Ahh, who cares...... Yup, Optimus Prime was killed (a reminiscent of the original Transformers:The Movie back in 1986) but was resurrected again by the power of the Matrix of Leadership and was upgraded using some parts and the Spark from Jetfire. The movie wuz good and after we came out from the cinema, Sita confessed to me dat she is now officially a Transformers' fan. Even AiDa watched the first movie like 250 times (she actually counted it, no joke...).


After we sent the kids home, me and SiTa went to see KaK SiTi in the hospital as she wuz admitted cuz of...sumthin'... I dun really remember, and yes...she is allowed to smack me in the head for not rememberin' the reason...... Another bad news wuz SiTa's sister is admitted to the hospital also, due to appendix operation...or so they thought until the scan came back and the doctor detected some little cancer/tumor cells in her liver. To me, it's bad...really bad...... I've lost my grandma cuz of cancer and now my auntie has it. I hate it...a whole lot......

0 comments: